Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread for Unchained Halls of Eternal Frost, Caravan Raiders Hideout

Quote Originally Posted by notkatla View Post
    I find the enrage timers to be sad, its been the trend now for a while at Funcom to make new fights a DPS race. But issue is that by doing that your phasing out guards. You have many instances now where people just don't want to get guards in the groups, unless they got even stronger group to make up for the loss of DPS.

I have not been bothered my self with the enrage timers since I been with good groups but at same time those been groups that don't want guards.

If continuing to make all fights DPS race then funcom should revamp the Guard asap or make guards get some buf or the group when a guard is present to make up for the loss of DPS.

Its really sad that instances are getting done by being selective on classes and stacking classes. Instead of basing instances on mechanics and strategy.

Other than that then I been very happy with the new instances.
    I agree with this, Boss enrage timers will just lock out a lot of players that are not equipped well, these Dungeons only left for a small part of the game population, so what good are they to say smaller Guilds looking for more content for their members, Players from Guilds that will never have T3-T4 gear, but been playing faithfully for years, tired of repeating the short list of instances they can 6-man, get rid of timers altogether.

As for the Guardian I agree, Guards need upgraded, the list of people playing them are getting shorter, as Conqs are OP, DTs offer more, Guards are just basically irreverent as the Game progresses, will they be even more irrelevant if T5 ever comes out?

It is a shame as I love the Guardian.
    Last edited by ssnowsurfer; 5th December 2013 at 17:35.

It is fine, if they keep the difficulty and strategies for the high end crowd, but as you said...the lower geared deserve some part of the new developments too. So why not introduce adjustable difficulties as a system in general similar in difficulty to old world 6mans and available for f2p? Giving a sample of a product and content they'd get as premium is often successfull...just saying "this is not for you", rarely works.

recycle armor graphics with different colour schemes that no one fancied to begin with horrible stats that take stronger armor to clear these zones then what's dropped. the zones and the mechanics are decently entertaining but absolute zero incentive for clearing. I got my hopes up thinking these drops would be equal to T4 but yet again sub-par the the countless sets of khitai purples I already have in my inventory...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    ...the lower geared deserve some part of the new developments too. So why not introduce adjustable difficulties as a system in general similar in difficulty to old world 6mans and available for f2p? Giving a sample of a product and content they'd get as premium is often successfull...just saying "this is not for you", rarely works.
    It is called 'normal mode'. You even get the same looking sets in Caravan. Alo.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    I got my hopes up thinking these drops would be equal to T4
    really? you want T4 level items from dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    "normal" mode is not new content. fixing and revamping is also not really expanding the gameworld. overall as a try to add difficulty options still welcomed and a good move, though. but also no content and motivation to spend money as f2p long.

Or did they add any new models to normal? they did not in dead mans, forgotten city, breach or amphi.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 10th December 2013 at 14:10.

normal mode has very similar (almost the same) tactics as hard mode, it is new compared to the old stunable tank and spank bosses, it is a sample of hard mode, i just dont understand why ppl come here to QQ about something they havent even tried...

oh and yes, it is open for f2p
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

Gear is for the most part better than Khitai

Instances are all easily clearable with the Khitaistuff. I don't see any problem there.

Only problem I see is potent daggamalts from caches.
    Add one epic version of the 10% attribute pot, a 15% one lasting for 4 hours to replace the potent daggamalts.

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    By the way has anyone tried new normal modes in new Kheshata unchained dungs? What is droping there?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    normal mode has very similar (almost the same) tactics as hard mode, it is new compared to the old stunable tank and spank bosses, it is a sample of hard mode, i just dont understand why ppl come here to QQ about something they havent even tried...

oh and yes, it is open for f2p
    yes, the "normal" mode. not the unchained.

For this content was REPLACED obviously. So really nothing truly new ADDED. And it is argueable, if tank and spank is naturally bad or the new tactics are better.

And yes, i have tried...but *surprise* no chance to find groups for the "normal" content (tried in global and various guilds). Which kind of proves my point, that for the crowd wanting to do the "normal" stages, not much was added/changed. For those who liked the old versions (as with amphi) things might even have gotten worse (as said, no chance so far to test the normal modes), so prove me wrong here and let's do some of the "normal" ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    ... overall as a try to add difficulty options still welcomed and a good move, though. ...
    So much qq...As usual when people accuse others of "qq"ing, the questions and feedback are ignored (by the hype people at least, not the devs, i hope)...seriously, has the loot changed as well in normal mode? So far i only read feedback about the normal versions, that one boss was removed (and even that was posted as a question). There was no answer from the pros and fans afaik.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 10th December 2013 at 15:41.