Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread for Unchained Halls of Eternal Frost, Caravan Raiders Hideout

funniest thing today in the halls , our bs wins a chest , opens it , loots that insane wisdom ring !

Enable it on dt also =>
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    Those new pots should *really* last 4 hours like all the others, 2 isn't enough. And why are DTs getting wisdom ones? They're useless unless you use terrible light armor.
    Some wisdom accessories a good mix with plate armour to buff the unholy damage. The rings don't buff wisdom armour but the damage and procs of your DT attacks.
    Last edited by dubhuir; 1st December 2013 at 05:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    For the coming unchained dungeons I request more difficulty. Something is wrong when the majority of server is farming everything after 3 days...!
    Majority of the server? You have to be effing kidding me. I would call it the tiny minority of groups that actually can kill the hardest bosses like Scorpion Archer Prince, or the last 2 in Coils. There are far more people than those that run in your circle of elite friends.

I've been in groups with full/partial T4 toons where we have plenty of dps overall, but Scorpion Archer prince still enrages before we can down him. The average player is probably far below even my groups, which means all too few people will ever get those two new mastery quests completed once on even 1 character.

When I say majority of server, I mean circles within pretty much each serious guild on Crom. It's only a matter of time before the masses sniff out how easy it is.

I joined a couple of Caravan pugs, and they all seemed to have basic knowledge within the place, and actually killing bosses with some wipes of course.

Some notes though:

Medjian's skulls need colored buffs or more clear particles.
    The candles in the Vrahl fight should be more susceptible to actual manadrains. Fight has to be less tedious.

In halls I've seen plenty pugs, successful ones too. Last boss is a walk in the park.

If your group with "plenty of dps" can't find a way to kill Archer Prince, you need work out a better tactic.
    You don't really need high dps, just agility and goads (a good reason to bring two tanks)

12.5% hp nerf is coming though, so that should give the people that need help the kill.

Not necessary, Scorpion's is solotanking, so u can save a spot for a dps. And the % of failure - i mean in PU - on Archer Prince is high if u don't have a huge DPS in your group
    Killraven The arsenal conq - Baalsogoth (Herald of Awesomness) - Killdarkness (DT) - Killshadows (Guard) - Killrazor (barb) - Demoraven (demo) - Enasht (ToS) - Giuliette (ranger)

I know only 3 words: D P S

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Majority of the server? You have to be effing kidding me. I would call it the tiny minority of groups that actually can kill the hardest bosses like Scorpion Archer Prince, or the last 2 in Coils. There are far more people than those that run in your circle of elite friends.

I've been in groups with full/partial T4 toons where we have plenty of dps overall, but Scorpion Archer prince still enrages before we can down him. The average player is probably far below even my groups, which means all too few people will ever get those two new mastery quests completed once on even 1 character.
    Exactly..."majority" of the server can still wipe on a simple grindmill flame/vortex/palace runs. Try to join some pugs there and you will see how many really bad players are out there.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    funniest thing today in the halls , our bs wins a chest , opens it , loots that insane wisdom ring !

Enable it on dt also =>
    Better solution: Disable it for bses, they can't use them anyway.

Or link the magic ability damage from bear shamans to magic damage, not "combat rating"...so wisdom makes sense for them for more than mana and mana regen.

Come on Funcom. Wisdom gear for Bear Shamans STILL?

Disable that stuff right away, nothing to discuss really.

I like the fact that the epic pieces sorta fill in the gap between t3.5 and t4, but needs some t4 to finish anyway.