Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention! All servers will be going down in 60 minutes for an update. Estimated down

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Did you think about sharing your phone number with fc devs so they can message you, o.
    u think ur joke is fun? ofc funcom should give some info, and u dont need to be an "Fan boy"
    The Law

@Radek:
    Why should i? Any professional and decent person would know, that message boards and official forums and websites can do that very well, too. You're approach is similar to the one they used (facebook friends first, the loyal customer least). This is absurd.

And as usual the trollfanboys come out and try to ridicule the customer. This is not funny anymore.

I would not say anything, if this was the first time. But it seems the unprofessional communication and handling of patches/maintenance/updates is now here to stay. And don't give me the "small team, no money" excuse...because it is nothing more...an excuse and not a good one as well.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 20th November 2013 at 15:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    u think ur joke is fun? ofc funcom should give some info, and u dont need to be an "Fan boy"
    Ofc, It is, but you can't get it. Sorry.
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Ofc, It is, but you can't get it. Sorry.
    u are more idiotic than i thought u were..
    The Law

So, are the servers up or down? Is there new content?

AND if the servers are up and there is indeed new content and there is no notification from FC, then I am just that much closer to walking away from this game for good. A 4 year old can run a lemonade stand better than this crap.

Funcom, you folks need serious help.
    Last edited by kinlock; 20th November 2013 at 16:32.

Hopefully they're pushing the 3 new unchained dungeons live, plus the loot table modifications for t3.5.

But afair they don't publish the patch note until the server is back online.

servers were down only for 10m... its been open for many hour
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    u are more idiotic than i thought u were..
    Good try
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    Funcom, you folks need serious help.
    u dont say
    /10

Bottom line - it looks like quite a mess...moderator posting patch notes...btw is there any comm. manager left?; no e-mail newsletters or any kind of promotion effort to announce a content update, only a lousy news arcticle on the AoC web.

Again zero effort to atract new and/or returning customers to play the game. Even a really small games (population wise) like RIFT can do better than this.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12