Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Nordheim Saga - A Norse-themed roleplay guild.

Sadly Nordheim Saga is not very active any more, but there are alternatives! I've met some members from Clan Dorak, and they seem to be a very nice RP guild with a northern theme.

Or you can launch your own guild! RP guilds just need to gather friendly RPers who just want to play together.

Ah, this does indeed make me sad. Very well...I thank you for your time and response. I will keep searching.

May your blades never dull!

Hail Ultann!

I am Skjaldvar, founder of The Nordheim Saga. Thank you for taking an interest in the guild. It was almost one year ago exactly that the guild was created, and though I have been away for many months, I have recently been thinking about revisiting Conan and Saga.

Please keep your eyes open for news here in the coming weeks and months. Until then have fun.

--Skjaldvar
    Last edited by Skjaldvar; 24th October 2014 at 08:32.

Well met, Skjaldvar!

I'm actually returning after about a year break myself. I'm working through finding my way again and getting reacquainted with the feel of Cimmerian soil beneath my feet. It feels good to be back in the lands again, but it is slow going.

I will keep my eyes open. I hope to see you in the lands soon!

May your blades never dull!

--Ultann

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123