Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bs Ranger or Demo?

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    for me I always find the caster as the "easier class"
    Same for me. Its easier to play Demo then any melee class. But its harder to survive as you get chased all minigame. PoM and ToS is easier as well but totally other to play then demo or necro, as Priest is a "management-class". you have to manage your survivabilities to be a good supporter, not even stand and spam heal...

for me I always find the caster as the "easier class" because as a caster you only need to kite, dmg, cc, kite dmg as far as demo and necro go, you dont need to AIM anything, and ranger in that part is even easier,.. shooting homing arrows..
    To be fair here, casters and Rangers do have to both select the target and remain facing them through their entire attack animation or they do no damage. Melee, by comparison, will do damage to anything in melee range (does not need to be targeted), as long as the blade is swung. This is how melee classes beat casters in PVP (aside from knockdown and stuns).

I agree though. Play what you think you'd like best. Any class can be powerful if that is the playstyle and concept you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Every class can be easy, buy a naga and nostromo and keybind everything using alt and ctrl and macro instant click buffs to 1 button presses and every class is equally playable.

All you need to do is learn the melee range of 2 handers and 1 handers and the limit of your range and face whoever you are hitting when jumping around.

Just because people choose to play ranged classes does not mean it's any less prestigious as playing a melee, do what I said and every class can be easy :/

If you want real easy mode, play a Brute Conq.
    I have naga and all classes except tos (pom is fresh 80) at lvl 80, and every single ability is keybind.
    Mastering any class is not easy but doing good on some classes is much easier than on rest. ranger, demo and necro are so noob friendly and can get kills even with bad gear.
    And brute conq is OP and easy only in right hands. Noobs on good gear conq only dont die much but i dont see them getting much kills either.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    not too sure how serious you are about that advice

when jumping around mindlessly u cant change direction while jumping, making u an easy target. as a sin, someone doesnt get to jump more than twice within range without getting torn appart, obviously jumping has numerous perks, but random jumping persistently fails.
    You can change direction, use mouse to control camera

@ Viroku

Well, come play on Fury. I see zero bad demos getting much kills. Only bad rangers and necros can get lots of kills

Bad demo = bad kiter = no kiting = zero kills cause you die all time

If you are master of kiting, then demo is best class for you hence it needs most kiting skills

Demo is totally different thing than what it was some years ago. Now while game is ruled by soldiers and high amount bubble classes almost every class is ur nemesis apart from bear shaman and tos :>

Sure its easier to deal damage, but it is also harder to stay alive and kite. Seems like a fair trade for me
    Last edited by Jin-Yui; 23rd November 2013 at 02:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Yui View Post
    You can change direction, use mouse to control camera

@ Viroku

Well, come play on Fury. I see zero bad demos getting much kills. Only bad rangers and necros can get lots of kills

Bad demo = bad kiter = no kiting = zero kills cause you die all time

If you are master of kiting, then demo is best class for you hence it needs most kiting skills

Demo is totally different thing than what it was some years ago. Now while game is ruled by soldiers and high amount bubble classes almost every class is ur nemesis apart from bear shaman and tos :>
    This is pretty much the truth
    Doomsayer 2008

This is pretty much the truth
    I edited

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Yui View Post
    I edited
    It's still true though :/

Unless it's just a farm fest, you spend 90% of the mini kiting and running on a demo, unless your one of those players people just don't go after for some reason. I'm still trying to learn that trick.
    Last edited by Suctum; 23rd November 2013 at 02:38.
    Doomsayer 2008

Yep, i run and kite almost whole minigame always, reason i picked demo now as my main. So fast gameplay, dangerous if u stand around, rewarding when u kite well

unless your one of those players people just don't go after for some reason. I'm still trying to learn that trick.
    Pretend you're a girl ! It works really well
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Well, if u going to do demo I would suggest you make necro, got about same burst with ice strike + chill + those awesome dots.
    i agree, especially with tanky pugs, and dots tend to keep sins out of hide....

demo has more direct single target group support with its ccs. ultimately with its mobility id say it has the edge in open world pvp.

in seiges demo is the sh*t no one has its dmg

in premades...well i havent done enough of em to judge, typically both crappy classes for the premades iv done, easy victims imo( necro dots arent as much of a threat because of tight heals, demo is in a crappy position if other team moves well

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast