Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bs Ranger or Demo?

Question Bs Ranger or Demo?

As in title which of them is the best for pvp in general? For survivability ,cc's ,dps and much others? I have them all on 59 lvl and all of them are awesome. I dont want to be a free frag or just empty slot in pvp because i havent half of AA's and full epic gear. I want a class just for fun. I noticed on bs im unkillable ,even sins are not problem. On ranger i have only problems against demos and necros. And on demo only problems are sins. How is the situation with all of them at 80?

Thank you.

Well, if u going to do demo I would suggest you make necro, got about same burst with ice strike + chill + those awesome dots.

BS is great class in pvp and in pve, and u can do nice healing and team support even in blue gear and some random epics,

and ranger, for pve sin or barb i would prefer, ranger is just so easy class that it dosent take much time to learn how things roll and u can do just fine in pvp in blue tigers + epic bow from yakhmar (quest)

oh and non of these classes require top gear to play
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    oh and non of these classes require top gear to play
    None of ALL classes require top gear to roll. But if you have top gear you have more protection, damage, hit/crit-rating etc.
    So gear matters at all - in any class.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    None of ALL classes require top gear to roll. But if you have top gear you have more protection, damage, hit/crit-rating etc.
    So gear matters at all - in any class.
    Totally disagree. For example, tanks get about 500prot/pcs of main gear compared to none or near none on pve gear.
    Bs (is like a tank and has a lot of the same issues)
    on demo, they get amps of prot from t4 gear cuz of all the prot plus they have about 50% more damage.
    ranger i think is the only one not very gear dependent aside from good bow with good weapon damage.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

The more useful question is which of the three is the better pvp class at pvp 2-5.

By now you should know to ignore he who shall not be named automatically.

Ranger and demo are easy mode classes, bs is fun class and if you stick with it and learn it really good you are very important part of any mini game and can be factor that will bring win.
    My vote goes to bs or any other melee. ranged classes are just not that fun

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Ranger and demo are easy mode classes, bs is fun class and if you stick with it and learn it really good you are very important part of any mini game and can be factor that will bring win.
    My vote goes to bs or any other melee. ranged classes are just not that fun
    Every class can be easy, buy a naga and nostromo and keybind everything using alt and ctrl and macro instant click buffs to 1 button presses and every class is equally playable.

All you need to do is learn the melee range of 2 handers and 1 handers and the limit of your range and face whoever you are hitting when jumping around.

Just because people choose to play ranged classes does not mean it's any less prestigious as playing a melee, do what I said and every class can be easy :/

If you want real easy mode, play a Brute Conq.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    jumping around.
    not too sure how serious you are about that advice

when jumping around mindlessly u cant change direction while jumping, making u an easy target. as a sin, someone doesnt get to jump more than twice within range without getting torn appart, obviously jumping has numerous perks, but random jumping persistently fails.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    not too sure how serious you are about that advice

when jumping around mindlessly u cant change direction while jumping, making u an easy target. as a sin, someone doesnt get to jump more than twice within range without getting torn appart, obviously jumping has numerous perks, but random jumping persistently fails.
    I meant circle strafing and jumping back after hitting to avoid recourse, not literal "random jumping" for no reason.
    Doomsayer 2008

Predicting what is going to happen, if u do that or do that, movement, using blind spot, and ofc timing are wery important parts of pvp. and practising weapon ranges.

for me I always find the caster as the "easier class" because as a caster you only need to kite, dmg, cc, kite dmg as far as demo and necro go, you dont need to AIM anything, and ranger in that part is even easier,.. shooting homing arrows..

but you ask what class ,. I think you should look yourself and ask this, what kind of playstyle you like, what do you wanna do in team, what is the part where you wanna be in your team.
    The Law

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast