Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: tanks have armor, ranged classes have ranged dps, what is inbetween if all same damag

i thought he was talking about 1v1?

tbh, im testing x2 t4 rings + hoc cloack atm and my crit chacne is 29% and crit dmg pretty high also.. my dmg is just INSANE, hide attack + finely hooded, face stab + dw and instant fatality on clothies

hide attack 1.7k+ facestab 1,7k+,1,7k and then bang dw
    The Law

If a sin gets first hit on demo, probably demo is dead but most of the time demo's are no where near the frontlines so if a sin attacks the demo, demo may/may not die but the sin is sure to reguardless (if there is a frontline) Basically stating that demos have way more survivability sense they can be behind the frontline where only ranged dps can hit them where as a sin is taking ranged dps and melee dps. If a melee dps attacks a demo behind the frontline, and there is no one helping the melee char at that time, the melee person is dead (sins just have it harder being a clothie)

If demo gets first hit on sin with a kb, then sin is dead in one wave of flames(or just near). So in balanced scenario with frontline (no one gets jump on other) demo has definate advantage. Also demo can kite like crazy and still hit with instant cast where sin has hard time hitting with narrow dagger cone damage.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

do you even read what people post or do you just post stupid **** over and over for a reaction? or are you just too hard-headed to realize how wrong you are?

well I gotta agree what some of his parts, there is no way sin with cd gonna run trough enemy healers and soldiers to demos and two shot them.. nonono

this is how it go. u try go in hide, u get spotted by aoe, u use charge, u get stunned, u remove it, demo getting healed while soldier snaring ur ass, and in the end you are dead, realising that ur team members are arguing in res area from who go first.
    The Law

Honestly good sin vs good demo, equally geared etc, demo dead in few sec 80% / 90% of the times.

Of course there are suiciders sins who try to run to demo through tanks and healers etc.. that's why I wrote good sin.

Throughthedoor you just have wrong idea (probably you lack knowledge about sin / demo mechanics).

It's quite hard to survive with demo in minigames, and near to impossible vs a good T4 sin whatever is your skill.
    You constantly focus caster in minis for your k/d, so you should know that.

You are just disappointed that caster get more kills than you in minigames, and more easy.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    well I gotta agree what some of his parts, there is no way sin with cd gonna run trough enemy healers and soldiers to demos and two shot them.. nonono

this is how it go. u try go in hide, u get spotted by aoe, u use charge, u get stunned, u remove it, demo getting healed while soldier snaring ur ass, and in the end you are dead, realising that ur team members are arguing in res area from who go first.
    that's not the sin's fault, that's their teams fault for being stupid and/or their own fault for going into aoes before people are engaged

you just can't compare two different classes with completely different strengths and weaknesses and different sets of tools and utilities and compare only their possible damage output and say one is OP because it can do it from ranged

sin has a charge root, dull pain, very frequent spell immunity, more cc breaks available, and MUCH better burst dps than a demo (if you argue you're retarded - demo can't do anything to match SDS + Facestab possible damage output, not even counting Atrophy/DWW)

the way throughthedoor complains about this **** you would think he wants every class to have exactly the same capabilities in every way, which would make pvp pointless and retarded
    Last edited by Balacai; 19th November 2013 at 15:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    that's not the sin's fault, that's their teams fault for being stupid and/or their own fault for going into aoes before people are engaged

you just can't compare two different classes with completely different strengths and weaknesses and different sets of tools and utilities and compare only their possible damage output and say one is OP because it can do it from ranged

sin has a charge root, dull pain, very frequent spell immunity, more cc breaks available, and MUCH better burst dps than a demo (if you argue you're retarded - demo can't do anything to match SDS + Facestab possible damage output, not even counting Atrophy/DWW)

the way throughthedoor complains about this **** you would think he wants every class to have exactly the same capabilities in every way, which would make pvp pointless and retarded
    Ok, so you tell me, do you think that this game is pretty evenly balanced?
    I would strongly disagree if you say yes.
    Also, I see WAY MORE DEMOS, topping kills in js and minis in general than sin. Sin takes way more skill to get the same amount of kd. (because of that the 2 classes aren't balanced)
    Also all a demo has to do is use hands of the underworld and that is 15 sec that ensures that the sin is dead. Yes, the sin can use their speed buff but as long as the demo is kiting properly it is near impossible for the sin to capture the demo unless he has charge root off cd.
    Last edited by throughthedoor; 20th November 2013 at 06:40.

sin can push mages and priests unlike mages. sin has a lot of utility to help with that, and their very high burst dps lets them kill and get out fast.

barbarian has the cc breaks, speed buffs and sustained dps to kill mages, rangers and other rogues without them getting away, and good aoe cc's and cc's with short cooldowns combined with decent survivability and self healing to let them push into small groups and kill a clothie or light armor/ranger and get out alive.

you really just play a gimp spec man, trying to force your barb to hit like a sin without taking advantage of the barb's strong points

barb just can't get the short cooldown burst like a sin, and if you try to spec as much burst damage as possible, you get too small an amount for the insane survivability/utility/cc you give up
    Why not play a conq for survivability? What is the point of a barb if he can't dish as much burst as a conq and has less survivability?
    (same goes for dt which also has healing, 2 cc breaks, and more burst, plus plate) So why play survivability barb when you loose out on every perk? You make the barb sound useless. However, you do play the barb well but unfortunatly, every time I saw you (about all of 6 times on barb) you were always on winning team (no balanced team or team where we were on same side to compare spec powers)Not saying your way is bad or anything, I'm just saying we fight different in minigames; and both are good depending on how you use them. Also you have t4 sword so that helps you. Anyway, I rate myself pretty high as far as minigame pvp goes so I know I'm doing something right but not saying you are doing something wrong either. to each his own

true that, but the server lag is always on casters favor, you ever looked how barb/demo look in other players screen? sprint + fast turn and jump. that aleready ensures that demo is safe and can only be hitten with aoe and with luck, OR then with cc, just try look those haste + am barbs in duel they are teleporting from side to side while they smash u with boneshatter which got ridicilous aoe range,

Im using this myself and i see loads of ppl either saying Im cheating, or then if they bit smarter, they cry about funcom and log off from frustration, got nothing to do with skills when other class can spam 1.2.3 for instants and lag themself by teleporting
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    true that, but the server lag is always on casters favor, you ever looked how barb/demo look in other players screen? sprint + fast turn and jump. that aleready ensures that demo is safe and can only be hitten with aoe and with luck, OR then with cc, just try look those haste + am barbs in duel they are teleporting from side to side while they smash u with boneshatter which got ridicilous aoe range,

Im using this myself and i see loads of ppl either saying Im cheating, or then if they bit smarter, they cry about funcom and log off from frustration, got nothing to do with skills when other class can spam 1.2.3 for instants and lag themself by teleporting
    it takes skill to use hast at the right moment cuz it is only 20% movement (way less movement buff than demo or sin) and the boneshatter has a 10sec cd so after the combo is over, what do you do after that? You can't kill them easily like a demo.

forgot to mention that hast is short, only 10 sec with min cd with only 20% speed increase.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast