Thread: Trailer for my Skyrim mod

Default Trailer for my Skyrim mod

Releasing a beta worldspace mod for skyrim soon. Here's a trailer for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-3ah32suDM

I'm trying to make it vastly different from the other quest/worldspace mods out there. One of the keys to do this is creating lore and making it more bleak than vanilla skyrim. The mod will take place just beyond markath and within the reach.

Feel free to ask questions.

The point is to explore the region beyond markath and deeper into the reach, it'll put emphasis on characters and the plight of all different castes of people. It's not that it's a scary skyrim, but filled with more dread and a cynical undertone pervading it.

There are no bandits, the people who looked like them are called "Exiles" who come from different cities scattered around high rock, they're bitter against the people of the town Arnima and outright hostile to the witchmen (Forsworn).

The area underwent a recent flood, with many parties taking advantage of the situation to sack the city, such as the dragonstar mercenaries from hammerfell.

The major plot will follow the town Arnima, and how the king indulges in cannibalism and other morbid acts for namira. But this will be revealed through you joining another faction. My ultimate dream would be to have giant rods come down from the void sent by namira, with them forming a web between them and blotting the sky, calling it namiras curtain. This comes about because of the destruction of the pillars throughout tamriel causing the barriers between nirn and oblivion to weaken.

And for fanfiction purposes i'll leave details about how the thalmor are only doing what they do to beat the clock against oblivion finally reclaiming nirn. So they try to free themselves of their mortal bonds to join the aedra.

Looks awesome. Update this thread when it;s out eh? Or near
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

Can you enlight me as I consider play Skyrim once again... (I have just finished it early after realease and haven´t installed any mod than)

Does this mean that you arranged whole new area and stories there?

Btw the atmosphere is really outstanding...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Can you enlight me as I consider play Skyrim once again... (I have just finished it early after realease and haven´t installed any mod than)

Does this mean that you arranged whole new area and stories there?

Btw the atmosphere is really outstanding...
    Yes precisely that, the mod is being set in the western Reach region, currently making the quests and polishing dungeons now.