Thread: 2 Accounts on Age of Conan at the same time same pc or 2 pcs at the same time ???

Smile 2 Accounts on Age of Conan at the same time same pc or 2 pcs at the same time ???

Help can someone pm me or help with a 2 accounts of AGE of Conan on one pc or 2 pcs at the same time ? I have 2 accounts, One free to play and the Other is Paid prem and i tried 2 folders dif directories one c:\funcom and the other c:\Desktop and i loaded one and started it up and logged on and then started the other one logged on and started up and both are lvl 5 and both on Thor instance and they cant see each other ?? I was wondering if they need to be on dif pcs 2 keyboards and 2 mice 2 pcs 2 monitors for it to work. Any suggestions PM or help would be great I did ask Funcom Live chat for help they cant help or say what to do except ask Community for help or google it ?

Are the characters still on the island or are they in Tortage? At level 5, it could go either way. And the island starting point is a solo instance, so you won't be able to do two characters there.

If they both are in Tortage, go outside the gates to the ress pad and see which instance your characters are in. If they are in different instances, then you need to switch the instances until they are in the same one. The instances button check is on the upper right corner map: think an orange triangle but am at work and would have to look to be certain.