Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Make unchained minis premade only

Default Make unchained minis premade only

On the left we have pug mini games with pvp progression

On the right we have unchained minis premade 6 player sign ups only

Bit like pve solo play or make a group

With such a small player base I think this the best way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    On the left we have pug mini games with pvp progression

On the right we have unchained minis premade 6 player sign ups only

Bit like pve solo play or make a group

With such a small player base I think this the best way to go!
    Yes, make the players not in a premade unable to get into unchained, and split the pvp community even more.

With your idea, just kill pvp all togeher. Are you Craig?

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Yes, make the players not in a premade unable to get into unchained, and split the pvp community even more.

With your idea, just kill pvp all togeher. Are you Craig?
    Unchained minis will kill pvp progression! not that I really care about that

To split the pvp community even more will be to bring out 2 different type of PVP mini game modes
    UNCHAINED AND THE CURRENT MINIS will split the community ALOT more than CURRENT MINIS UNCHAINED PREMADE ONLY

but what ever if you think unchained mini game mode and current mini game mode together in this small populated game will split the community less! good for you

If you don't have 6 friends online in this mmo (massive multiplayer online) and u cant make a group from randoms then tuff! you sign current mini game mode

This game is just not populated enough to have 2 full mini game modes running! maybe if aoc had cross server or one server then yeah but it don't

Unchained should be where the real men fight 6 vs 6 and current pugs well we know what they are

To split the pvp community even more will be to bring out 2 different type of PVP mini game modes
    UNCHAINED AND THE CURRENT MINIS will split the community ALOT more than CURRENT MINIS UNCHAINED PREMADE ONLY

but what ever if you think unchained mini game mode and current mini game mode together in this small populated game will split the community less! good for you
    pvp progression = progression in skill, not in gear, progression with your teammates. another thing is that if you will get tokens by unchained minis it will be really cool - you also need your gear for bori ganking , duels, and your own satisfaction, I believe we will also be able to get crafting materials by unchained minis etc. Crying about pvp progression is just huge misunderstanding what is pvp all about.

unchained mini may be good step considering budget they have but generally that still doesnt change most important aspect in pvp - being able to play with friends. I would be much more happy if they would give huge carrot to play premades or give opportunity to group up with 1 or 2 friends for minis.
    Last edited by Sarcopthes; 15th November 2013 at 19:31.

So either be in a premade or don't mini?

A lot of times there is barely enough for one mini, by lowering the amount of people doing minis, this will help how?

Why restrict unchained mini's at all. I don't think the op really thought this through very far.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    So either be in a premade or don't mini?

A lot of times there is barely enough for one mini, by lowering the amount of people doing minis, this will help how?
    It seems you misunderstand what i say..... my concern is will we end up with 2 full mini game modes 10 maps!!! in this low populated game

At the moment AOC has 5 mini games (the current pug minis)
    Soon we will ALSO have unchained mini games (GD has said current mini mode will stay in game)

Its true we don't know the full facts of unchained mini game mode! but if there going to add ANOTHER mini game mode on top of the current mini game mode then there will be 10 mini game maps a player can sign up for!
    This game can't support 10 mini game maps! unless it has cross server or one single server (even then its still quite low populated!

So I was saying why not just make unchained mini game mode 6 vs 6 only!

current mini games for solo (pugs)
    unchained for 6 vs 6

If it was up to me then I would remove the current mini game mode and put unchained in its place!
    Hell actually i would close fury and just have rage server up as a unchained pvp server! progression would be vanity gear and titles

I am thinking of the future of aoc pvp for new players! me personally have no worries about pvp progression or gear i have 5 year old toons!

I don't think your guys reading this are thinking about the population of the server your playing on!!

Current mini games + Unchained mini games would be awesome!! on a massive populated server!
    Unchained + current mini games with no sign up restrictions even better!!!

BUT THE GAME IS NOT POPULATED ENOUGH FOR 10 MINI GAME MAPS (if that's whats coming)

technically isn't there already 10 minis with tournament mode?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast