Thread: Can you play 1 account Prem and 1 account Free2play on same PC ?

Smile Can you play 1 account Prem and 1 account Free2play on same PC ?

Hey i was trying to play on my pc 1Paid account and one Free 2 play account on my pc and the same time and i can log both on but cant see each other on the same server? or Join with the other ? Do i need to have 2 pcs to do this or is there a way to get a working way to play each toon lvl 5 each ? Anyone have any Ideas ? Funcom couldnt help me on this in live chat and asked i ask the community for help or google it ??

Should work. I'd say the first thing to check is that both characters are in the same instance of the zone. There's a drop down menu in the top right, if you're using the default UI, that lets you choose what instance of the zone you want to be in. You'll need to be at a ress pad for it to work.

It works, check if you got chars on same server. Not sure if you don't need to have 2 separate clients.
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Also make sure you are out of the starting beach instance. It is a solo instance.

Oh the power-leveling potential is intriguing.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Yes you need a second client a simple copy and paste job does it. Used to PL myself in Catacombs and DMC doing it lol.