Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: premium member - characters still locked?

Smile premium member - characters still locked?

Hi, quick question,

Ive gone premium but I cant unlock all my chars. 8 of 10 to be exact. Why cant I unlock all my chars? Whats the reason behind this? As premium I thought I could access all my characters.

no reason as far as i know, as premium you get access to slots (cant remmember how many), but if they are locked, click on them and try to enter the game, it will ask to input your password to unlock
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

I dont have more chars to unlock it says. ; (
    It kinda backfires when you cant access all your chars going premium...

When you go from premium to f2p, it always unlock a "char slot" for me, but still the same unlock value in f2p and premium mode. This value depend of the number of char slots you have obtained (free offer, event, char slot bought) so i don't recommand to people going from premium to f2p to use that "given" slot as they won't be able to unlock everything if they sub later.

I really think they should let you access all your characters as premium. Yup.

You're right but i really don't understand that "not so free" char slot that appears magically when you're going in f2p. So i've never used it. Some guildies use it to create an alt and "stock" another alt they don't play anymore, why not...

I can still create charracters, but i cannot unlock all slots. I gain more slots the longer i've payed for the game, but i need to buy unlocks to play on all of them. Atm i can unlock 12 charracters, choose wisely. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I really think they should let you access all your characters as premium. Yup.
    Yeah it is annoying to have few locked characters even if u are premium when u got many characters

If you want help, Live chat is probably the place to start. Just go to your Account page, and click Live chat.

You should click your locked char and it will ask your password. Just write it and connect your char

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast