Thread: Will Unchained minis be the death of pvp progression

Default Will Unchained minis be the death of pvp progression

First off i support unchained minis but it definitely needs 3 things

1) A 1vs1 option for fun!! if you don't have resources to design something fancy then just port the players into a room with 4 walls

2) sign up option must be player's choice alone and any number in a group (like the old sign ups)

3) some kind of ranking bragging progression for the player and guilds

But i also think unchained minis will be the death of pvp progression....

open world
    siege
    1vs1 khesh
    will be the only reasons left to grind (progress) a pvp character

Open world is very very low populated (be even less when players don't go bori to progress! and when players are inside minis games most of there play time)

Siege well we all know how much fun there not

1vs1 yeah can be fun but also very gear and AA dependant (and if they put 1vs1 in unchained that will be gone)

All premades will be done on unchained mini (would be very lame if some guild's would only premade in current gear and aa dependant mini)

There is also a small percentage of the player base that only pay the sub for pvp progression

So will unchained minis be the death of pvp progression? Yes I think so!
    Will funcom offer something interesting in unchained minis to counter this? Will there be a unchained PvP coming to AOC? Lets hope so (ladders,guild ranking,player ranking ect ect.....)

PvP should never have progression as it sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Yui View Post
    PvP should never have progression as it sucks
    GW2 style progression wouldn't be bad. You basically play for vanity/titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Best pvp progression there is

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Which is EXACTLY what the PVP gear in this game should have been. At this point, the only way to work that itemization is to give all PVE gear, regardless of tier, the same inherant stats for PVP (i.e. heroic), and give all PVP gear the same stats regardless of tier.