Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts from hox.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    One day HoX will be OP......one day.......
    Well there is something on you...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

HoX is not OP ffs......OP is roll face on keyboard and still win.....HoX still melts like a b*tch and, unless supported (and even when supported), still requires a great deal of skill to play effectively
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

On the other side, you can be an unkillable machine that got most of the kills sometimes. And I'm not talking about very unbalanced matchs.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    HoX is not OP ffs......OP is roll face on keyboard and still win...
    Well maybe is not OP just put on the same lvl with demos but for sure HoX do not need anymore buffs now. Man with new gear choices you can make glass cannon and with all tools up reach magic fire dmg 2000+
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10

Gear chances did good things for HoX, but yet did not make it OP imho. All in all CG has done great job recently. I would like to see some updates on some feats that are just not working, but i dont see those as so urgent matter anymore since the gear revamp already helped out quite abit.
    Last edited by SelfRez; 26th March 2014 at 07:44.
    HoX - Emboror -

Completely agree - yes very good job. CG simply understand the game

I wasn't playing my Hox for long yet, just gave it a try and what I can surely say is that I like abilities of the hox which have a win/lose situation, like phoenix cloud which gives you mitigation but also snare penalty and cold-dmg penalty or EoX which gives melee dmg boost but also penalty after a while. That's what I'd like to see on other classes too, skills which have win/lose situations and not only win/win like the bs has. Maybe something like rune of aggression gives + % weapon dmg but also penalty to magic dmg, for instance. It should be more risky to use some abilities like it is for hox.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

I know new gear for hox is very good but is it usefull wtih avatar spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Well maybe is not OP just put on the same lvl with demos but for sure HoX do not need anymore buffs now. Man with new gear choices you can make glass cannon and with all tools up reach magic fire dmg 2000+
    you know you are talking about a pvp 10(prolly full aa) hox not a r4 or r5. Be aware of what you say average ranger or sin still melt hox in 3/5 sec..
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    you know you are talking about a pvp 10(prolly full aa) hox not a r4 or r5. Be aware of what you say average ranger or sin still melt hox in 3/5 sec..
    True but the gear gap is not really wide and beside it HoX has never been as much gear depended either.