Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts from hox.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    dt without vom = guard with shield spec, problem sir?
    Not for Shainah ^^
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

dt without vom = guard with shield spec, problem sir? expect with magic barrier and not last stand

hox is not that bad as u think man, Crazyearth is even saying that hox is good class, its the only class he been playing since launch, 100% pvp player, he dont even have khitai if i rememb right, yet he can beat most of the playeers in khesatta
    its called experience and like i said ppl playign hox nowadays are or r10 or t4. dt without vom? what hox has to compare to vom ?im still waiting, plz give me vom to hox an di dont play any other class.
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    its called experience and like i said ppl playign hox nowadays are or r10 or t4. dt without vom? what hox has to compare to vom ?im still waiting, plz give me vom to hox an di dont play any other class.
    Im just saying that hox is not based on ONE ****in*g aa like Dt's
    what has r10 to do with this? u can do fine with pvp 5
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Not for Shainah ^^
    ye his CW with sword can hit 1k per hit on cloth
    The Law

hox is not that bad as u think man, Crazyearth is even saying that hox is good class, its the only class he been playing since launch, 100% pvp player, he dont even have khitai if i rememb right, yet he can beat most of the playeers in khesatta
    You really push it here. Its true that he is pvp 10 and just do pvp but he is below average if not bad hox. Im happy seeing him in minis on other side, and that is something i cant say about some other hoxes.
    Almost free kill in minis and bad choice on your part to show how hox is strong

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    You really push it here. Its true that he is pvp 10 and just do pvp but he is below average if not bad hox. Im happy seeing him in minis on other side, and that is something i cant say about some other hoxes.
    Almost free kill in minis and bad choice on your part to show how hox is strong

nonono, i meant that he is "not good" and he still manage to do nicely, i bet his kd is around 45k/50k

"edited some wrong writed words"
    Last edited by Derled; 5th December 2013 at 08:39.
    The Law

Some thoughts coming from a new Hox (Ylyos PVP2 undergeared Fury).
    Hox is a unique and funny class to play. Avatar tree has too many features useless in my eyes so i play with Pos/Gen build.

Pros
    1. Good Dmg even with lame gear
    2. If you learn to play with/for your team you can offer much and make the team give you the survivability you lack

Minus
    1. CCs have too long cast time (fear and stun can easilly be avoided by good players)
    2. Combo animations are way to slow for a clothie
    3. KB resistance is like never proccing
    4. ToX takes a lifetime to cast and should have lower CD

Vs other classes a few comments

Guard,Conq,DT if i cant kill i have the chance to kite away.
    Sin, Ranger lost cause. They got too much of everything vs hox (group pvp that is). Most pathetic is vs sin for me when you burn all your cds the sin proccs LO and 1combo takes >50% of your hp. Ranger dots need no comment
    Necro,Demo. Demo I dont mind but necro even if i kill (got some >r7 necros 1vs1) i die afterwards or have like 10%HP due to dots

Btw is burning words worth feating?
    Last edited by Lycan77; 8th March 2014 at 20:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan77 View Post
    Some thoughts coming from a new Hox (Ylyos PVP2 undergeared Fury).
    Hox is a unique and funny class to play. Avatar tree has too many features useless in my eyes so i play with Pos/Gen build.

Pros
    1. Good Dmg even with lame gear
    2. If you learn to play with/for your team you can offer much and make the team give you the survivability you lack

Minus
    1. CCs have too long cast time (fear and stun can easilly be avoided by good players)
    2. Combo animations are way to slow for a clothie
    3. KB resistance is like never proccing
    4. ToX takes a lifetime to cast and should have lower CD

Vs other classes a few comments

Guard,Conq,DT if i cant kill i have the chance to kite away.
    Sin, Ranger lost cause. They got too much of everything vs hox (group pvp that is). Most pathetic is vs sin for me when you burn all your cds the sin proccs LO and 1combo takes >50% of your hp. Ranger dots need no comment
    Necro,Demo. Demo I dont mind but necro even if i kill (got some >r7 necros 1vs1) i die afterwards or have like 10%HP due to dots

Btw is burning words worth feating?

Same thoughts here mate

Well after recent gear changes... I have to say HoX rox aka doesn´t need any changes. Class is very very strong if not OP now.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Well after recent gear changes... I have to say HoX rox aka doesn´t need any changes. Class is very very strong if not OP now.
    Quick! nerf HoX NOW!!!!!!!!
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.