Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts from hox.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    by all means greek tell me a class thats in worst then hox.
    its not about what class is under hox, its about what classes are in same line as hox, hox need few fixes with feats / combo animations etc, but the class is fine, Dark templar in the other hand is totally dead, no vom = worse class than hox , omg there we go! i found soldier that becomes worse class than hox ;P
    The Law

Good players do good at every class they Play..Just some classes need more effort to succeed..and you have more fun with those classes..

by all means greek tell me a class thats in worst then hox.
    Worse in what exactly?
    Fyi my opinion is that HoX and ToS are the 2 most frustrating classes you can be PvPing on, but i dont consider either of them as gimps - i see them as rather ballanced.
    Barb is quite ballanced too, so is BS.
    The perceived "weakness" of the HoX doesnt lie within the class itself, its due to the more or less severe OPness of most other classes and especially soldiers.
    Personally i wouldnt like to see another revamp that makes another class like Conq/PoM/Ranger became.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    Fyi my opinion is that HoX and ToS are the 2 most frustrating classes you can be PvPing on, but i dont consider either of them as gimps - i see them as rather ballanced.
    Barb is quite ballanced too, so is BS.
    Well let say it by other words... HoX, ToS and Barb are rather weak classes in PvP the rest is simply stronger.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Well let say it by other words... HoX, ToS and Barb are rather weak classes in PvP the rest is simply stronger.
    Barb is weak class? u kidding me?, fury barbs get 15-0 per js easily, while tos get 25-5 from HV,
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    its not about what class is under hox, its about what classes are in same line as hox, hox need few fixes with feats / combo animations etc, but the class is fine, Dark templar in the other hand is totally dead, no vom = worse class than hox , omg there we go! i found soldier that becomes worse class than hox ;P

by now i dunno what think of you are youm entally challenged or troll. DT only got vom? lol tell me exactly what hox got that can be compared to vom.

btw thats exactly my point hox got stucked in 1.04 era comparing to other mages its the worst comparing to other clothies still the worst, dont come talk about its skill isue i bet you can count by the hands of one hand the still actives hox around or they are full t4 or r10. thats how can manage to play pvp.
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Barb is weak class? u kidding me?, fury barbs get 15-0 per js easily, while tos get 25-5 from HV,
    So tell me please and enlight me what are according to your opinion weakest classes in PvP?
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    So tell me please and enlight me what are according to your opinion weakest classes in PvP?
    Imo, there is no weakest class in pvp atm, for example. 10vs10 pvp = sin usless, sieges = sin usless, any massive pvp = sin usless, u dont do anything with it,

1v1 = sin strong, its still not weak class, it can do nicely in duels + minis, even in open noob farming it do nicely,

hox? well obiviously better in group pvp than sin, dont do that much burst on single target than sin, but can do hell of a nice job interrupting and weakening every opponent before him, (in lost temple hox is just awesome)

barb? barb is wery good in open pvp, wery good in team play, in 1v1? well.,. comboskip era it used to be better, but it can still do great there,

and .. id say that hox,barb,sin are bad classes in sieges,

if u got good tos who know what to do, easily can give uber heal and kill everyone who stand near it, oh and its good in sieges imo.

etc etc. every class has their strenghts and weak spots.

BUT SADLY Conq has no weakness, it can kill any class, only classes that give challenge to it is pom/bs

guard? not that use in 1v1, expect two shot sin, in mini games? go 20-0 per mini with flag? Hell yea its good,

dt? great luck based class, draining mana is pretty silly,
    negative side is the mobility it has is so low..
    The Law

Although I agree that in some situations (as you mentioned) even sin is useless generaly it could be in some way said that HoX, Barb and Tos are weaker well that´s wide opinion and most of veterans would confirm it. Or you can not ever say that some class is weaker or stronger as after all there can be always some exceptional player who can arrange any class shined although it would be seriously gimped.

Of course there are some ubber Hoxes, Barbs and literaly 1 OP ToS Ensifer but it doesn´t mean that these classes are in the line with others. And of course some as Conq, PoM are unbelivabely OP.

by now i dunno what think of you are youm entally challenged or troll. DT only got vom? lol tell me exactly what hox got that can be compared to vom.

btw thats exactly my point hox got stucked in 1.04 era comparing to other mages its the worst comparing to other clothies still the worst, dont come talk about its skill isue i bet you can count by the hands of one hand the still actives hox around or they are full t4 or r10. thats how can manage to play pvp.
    dt without vom = guard with shield spec, problem sir? expect with magic barrier and not last stand

hox is not that bad as u think man, Crazyearth is even saying that hox is good class, its the only class he been playing since launch, 100% pvp player, he dont even have khitai if i rememb right, yet he can beat most of the playeers in khesatta
    Last edited by Derled; 4th December 2013 at 20:53.
    The Law