Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Werewolf buff: Speed buff ?

Default Werewolf buff: Speed buff ?

Hey,

Each time i use one of those buffs i have the feeling i get a speed buff too. Not that much, something between 5/10% i guess. Can't really be sure haven't tested it thoroughly. Was just kitting on Sheng tonight and it felt silly easy compared to the usual stupid easy it is.

Anyway it might just be the animation that looks faster i don't really know. Any thoughts on this ? Or better anyone has actually tested it ? Or even better are funcom team aware of this and is it intended (in the case there is an actual speed buff)?!

Cheers,
    Last edited by Vehl; 12th November 2013 at 21:17.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Do you normally play a male character? I play a female, and have the same sensation of being quicker; i.e. that combo animations are quicker.

But since I've heard that the female/male speed disparity that used to be a problem was fixed, this might just be a visual thing since werewolf animations seem to be the same as male animations, and the actual hits might occur at the exact same time.

I play male (Conq) character and have the same speed increase feeling than on my female chars (Hox & Necro). On conq, on Sheng kitting that i've done ten's of times already it really felt diffrent.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Yes, werewolf form have permanent sprint buff that is not draining energy. It's why some pvpers where farming/buying quest boxes. Don't ask to nerf them before prices reach sky again I want to to sell some.

It's not visual is real.
    Last edited by bogus; 12th November 2013 at 22:38.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

The second u draw your weapon it's speed buff time. In case you wondered why ppl were using it in pvp

Fortunately i have over 150 pieces of this goodie...

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    Yes, werewolf form have permanent sprint buff that is not draining energy. It's why some pvpers where farming/buying quest boxes. Don't ask to nerf them before prices reach sky again I want to to sell some.

It's not visual is real.
    I don't know about this : when in werewolf form my energy is drained when I sprint. I guess this is a new AoC myth.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    I don't know about this : when in werewolf form my energy is drained when I sprint. I guess this is a new AoC myth.
    Yes but if your weapon is drawn then try not pressing sprint...

If weapon is drawn in werewolf form you run at sprint speed. You also strafe left/right at the sprint speed, and as pvpers realise strafing is normally run speed not sprint speed until you run diagonally

Yes total myth don't try it

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    Fortunately i have over 150 pieces of this goodie...
    oVER 300 Here, nANanaaa, I'm sure some people reach over 500
    We will be Serious after death.

How much of them can you have on a single stack btw ?
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast