Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leechers in minigames

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    You may not like afkers and rightfully so but asking to petition them to have GM "investigate and ban" is just silly.

I highly doubt afking in mini is considered cheating or exploiting and therefore ban-worthy. Consequently, petitionning en masse about it would only be spamming GMs with useless and vain requests, possibly delaying them from answering "actual" petitions.
    should see what LoL does with afkers, and ppl that leave games

easy fix; if a character has not been in combat during a period of 30sec a vote to kick appears for the other players on the team.

Easy fix, just apply vote kick options for minigames. You aren't just going to kick ppl because you don't like them, ie crippling your team, meaning you're in for a hard time yourself, but you'll be kicking dead weight/known hackers.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    Easy fix, just apply vote kick options for minigames. You aren't just going to kick ppl because you don't like them, ie crippling your team, meaning you're in for a hard time yourself, but you'll be kicking dead weight/known hackers.
    I agree with sageman, some pl are just mean(or have a bias against somoene) and will kick right at the start and then go global and say "HV need one ns"
    Some people come to minigames with crafted gear and of course we wouldn't hesitate to kick them right at the start either.
    p.s. if they have crafted gear they have low rep cuz they would have pvp gear from pvp xp before ppl would get to know them so don't say something retarted like they might be really good in their crafted gear. Majority would just vote kick.(like me)

However, afk no moving, for over 30 sec, I would have vote to kick window pop. (they may have a dc but ppl could easily check their team kill death window to see if they were active if they never saw the player)
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Because the game is flawed with objectives that can be achieved without having to PVP at ALL. Its why in some sag if you have a team with all the flagbots you'll probably win even if your team sucks absolute crap compared to the others.

If both team play the objective: No problème, PvP and (in Js) it's driven away from rezpad (so more fun). One team doesn't play the objectives, the others does. Odds are the ones playing the objectives will win.

You play the objective, you won't lose minis to flagbots that don't fight.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Bori time boys and girls ! Duels in BORI = No AFK

Problem solved
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    If both team play the objective: No problème, PvP and (in Js) it's driven away from rezpad (so more fun). One team doesn't play the objectives, the others does. Odds are the ones playing the objectives will win.

You play the objective, you won't lose minis to flagbots that don't fight.
    False.
    I do play the objectives, problem is flagbots play objectives better. For example, they will die endlessly just to capture the flags while my team does not have the "communication (PUG)" to coordinate correctly to counter these "objective flagbots"

It does not work, just because both team play objectives dosnt mean its going to work. The team with mindless drones will still have certain advantages. And that is the problem, the game does not reward player with skill but rather rewards player with tunnel vision and hold on im going to say it" TEAM work" YES teamwork can be rewarded. BUT HOW when you CAN"T team up with friends?? When teamwork is non-existent in PUG minis??? So the system only rewards those who do objectives exclusively. IE Patto, this guard got to pvp 7 with all the gear VERY quickly... why? He caps out the mini game in seconds. He dose NOT PVP even when he has to pvp he white hits. But he is getting the most reward out of the "PVP" game. That is the problem.

note* usually the flagbot team faces another team who plays objectives but with *better players. The flagbot team ALMOST ALWAYS gets Farmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    IE Patto, this guard got to pvp 7 with all the gear VERY quickly... why? He caps out the mini game in seconds. He dose NOT PVP even when he has to pvp he white hits. But he is getting the most reward out of the "PVP" game.
    Patto caps flag and rests till the end of minigame behind firepot (HV) or flagspot (BR, LT)...and often wins like this. Nice new PvP.
    Last edited by Hopsing; 13th November 2013 at 06:19.

@ Vehl, i go afk when team is only kd:whoring and don't do what they supposed to do, r10's chasing blue geared clothies, no fun

and ye patto is totall trash, id rather take tank which take flag and stll get 20-0
    The Law

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast