Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leechers in minigames

Default Leechers in minigames

There are soo many afkers in minigames especially JS who ruin the game for their group direct from the start. All who see those (always the same players) should petition them. GMs investigate about them and will give bans.

Game needs a GG function to end the game earlier after a certain period of time, and a vote to kick function so we don't have so many pansies in hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Game needs a GG function to end the game earlier after a certain period of time, and a vote to kick function so we don't have so many pansies in hide.
    Vote to kick is no good. but a sudden death after being 30 sec inactive maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Vote to kick is no good. but a sudden death after being 30 sec inactive maybe
    What if your team is getting farmed, and you afk on the pad since they're pad camping?

Belaf {Slaughterer}

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger707 View Post
    What if your team is getting farmed, and you afk on the pad since they're pad camping?
    Fight or leave
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    There are soo many afkers in minigames especially JS who ruin the game for their group direct from the start. All who see those (always the same players) should petition them. GMs investigate about them and will give bans.
    You may not like afkers and rightfully so but asking to petition them to have GM "investigate and ban" is just silly.

I highly doubt afking in mini is considered cheating or exploiting and therefore ban-worthy. Consequently, petitionning en masse about it would only be spamming GMs with useless and vain requests, possibly delaying them from answering "actual" petitions.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Fight or leave
    use 1 hit, get killed. and repeat this for 20m, fun fun fun
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    use 1 hit, get killed. and repeat this for 20m, fun fun fun
    The question is: Do you afk because you get "farmed" or do you get farmed because some AFKed. From my experience, 8 out of 10 times when a team gets farmed it's because people went AFK and stopped fighting.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

When people go afk in minis, if I had GM abilities... Shesh I would have given cowards shame for a week on certain players. It's just so frustrating playing Jhabbal with 10 vs 12 or whatever, I even go straight for enemy resspad in jhabbal to kill afkers, not for k/d cuz they often seem to ''wake up'' but hell I hate those slackers.

Until or unless they can set something up where players only get exp/tokens/pvp kill exp for actually playing and doing dps or heals or tanking, then I don't know how they can stop afkers.

Its not likely considered against the TOS for someone to leech out exp and tokens by afking in a minigame. Since its part of the game mechanics, don't see how a GM could kick someone out.

IMO they should award pvp kill exp to the healers and tanks as well as for the actual kill, since that gives more incentive to actually do what your class was designed for anyway.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast