Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1-12 Order of class burst PVP

I remember getting essentially one shot by a necro with that combination several months ago on Crom. So yes, there definitely are necros on Crom who know what they're doing (though not many admittedly).

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Never said that is best burst barb can do but if you dont know that it is nice burst than you need to try it.
    I tried every possible pvp build on barb and know what dmg it can dish. Personally i prefer zerker with upheaval and hybrid build with 3 points in AM,but deacp build can also be pulled off i just dont like loosing anti cc.
    But since you laughed at my post lets do quick math:
    rampaging horde and thirst for blood up, knock finisher 700 dmg, staggering blow III 1.7k, finishing blow 1k+, ATG 1.6k and decap 1.8k-2.1k, that is all with non crit on most targets except heavy.
    kinda sucks comapred to 4k crit sin bomb that takes way less damage.
    don't know much about chil + instant ice strike, but that sounds grizzly.
    Anyway, imo, any barb that isn't playing full reaver in mini can't compain about damage (i have come to the conclusion) however, you can complain about lack of cc (only one 3 sec stun + one kb). Survivability is fine I think. I would say if barbs didn't need to change weapons and could have about 3 or 4 cc like normal dps classes, barb would be fine.

Anyway, reaver wreck armor with stacks (use determination)and reaver buffs + overpower has way more burst than zerker long cd using atg, finishing blow + staggering blow. Anyway, it is very rare that i get nervous around other barbs.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

I also wonder why people dismiss guard that easy. i mean even if its not crit and you hit both presteps on SS you are looking at least around 4k dmg. Also if you did knock before and BV after its pretty sweet burst. But on guard with good gear i seen SS finisher crits for 1.5-1.7k per hit and reckoning crits for 2k.
    I have seen some guards put very good burst on me but it is that one in 20 guards that know how to do it.

lastly why do Bears hit about 4x harder in duals than in minigames?

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    lastly why do Bears hit about 4x harder in duals than in minigames?
    Because in minigames you run out / are dead before that a bears has fully debuffed you or prepared you for his burst

Anyway I really s**k at duels.. so maybe someone else can explain to you.. or is it just your impression?
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

This thread is more retarded than the necro dots cease after death one.

kinda sucks comapred to 4k crit sin bomb that takes way less damage.
    don't know much about chil + instant ice strike, but that sounds grizzly.
    Anyway, imo, any barb that isn't playing full reaver in mini can't compain about damage (i have come to the conclusion) however, you can complain about lack of cc (only one 3 sec stun + one kb). Survivability is fine I think. I would say if barbs didn't need to change weapons and could have about 3 or 4 cc like normal dps classes, barb would be fine.

Anyway, reaver wreck armor with stacks (use determination)and reaver buffs + overpower has way more burst than zerker long cd using atg, finishing blow + staggering blow. Anyway, it is very rare that i get nervous around other barbs.
    True reaver barb have more burst than zerker, and decapitation build with ATG is not best choice for barb, or better said for the team cause you are dependant on cd, just like reaver barb is dependant on cd of dod and impale. i just wanted to say that barb can do good burst even as zerker, or hybrid which is my favorite.
    But saying you dont know much about chill and ice strike is pure lack of knowledge and if you dont know about other classes you cant really do good against even slightly decent pvpvers.
    Every class is capable of doing nice burst, even S+S guard

True reaver barb have more burst than zerker, and decapitation build with ATG is not best choice for barb, or better said for the team cause you are dependant on cd, just like reaver barb is dependant on cd of dod and impale. i just wanted to say that barb can do good burst even as zerker, or hybrid which is my favorite.
    But saying you dont know much about chill and ice strike is pure lack of knowledge and if you dont know about other classes you cant really do good against even slightly decent pvpvers.
    Every class is capable of doing nice burst, even S+S guard
    I rate classes based on what the obvious is. I.e. Very few guards do burst so some people may not know that they can have burst. also, dod has 40 sec cd and runs for 10 sec so 30 sec before it can be re-used that is way better than 90sec cd for finishing blow or waisting 2 feat points on atg (once i get it i will use it if i am on loosing team and I just need to burst someone)

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    This thread is more retarded than the necro dots cease after death one.
    Lastly, what makes this a bad discussion compared to the (most hated class discussion) or the (the most op class discussion) I know what it is, some of you ppl have a real bias against me. Point is that if I really want to get some answers I will just post with a different name. I mean this discussion was just to have a bit of fun (not to rate the maker of it, ***)

. . .and you are a necro so of course you will disagree with the fact that necro dots should cease after death, I just hope that the rest of the idiots on the forums can see that.
    Last edited by throughthedoor; 13th November 2013 at 16:38.

I know what it is, some of you ppl have a real bias against me. ***)

. . .and you are a necro so of course you will disagree with the fact that necro dots should cease after death, I just hope that the rest of the idiots on the forums can see that.
    How Ironic.

If you can read I already said I really can care less if dots cease after death. The problem for most people is killing me in the first place or landing a combo for your case.

Not like it would change the amount of kills I get anyways

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast