Thread: what file are way points stored?

Default what file are way points stored?

What file are map way-points stored? My way-points have gone missing for some unknown reason. What's even more strange is that not all points are missing, only about 70%ish of them are missing.

I am currently running a verify/repair data on the game to see if that will bring my way points back. This as happened to me before and I was forced to add all way points back from scratch, which really really sucked. SO if I have to go through THAT again I am going to at least save this file for future strangenesses that often occur with this game.
    And yes, I just made up a new word. Strangenesses.

I would think the Data\GUI\Waypoints folder.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Actually, it is under:

C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\Funcom\Conan\Pre fs\"accountname"\Waypoints

thanks for the fast replies.

For whatever this is worth; Way points must be tied to accounts directly, as the file name Zoeri pointed out would imply. I'm using the same AOC file, with two accounts. I ran the repair broken data and I now have way points on one account but not the other account. Again, same AOC file, 2 accounts. 1 has way points, the other does not. Both accounts used to have same way points.
    I don't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeri View Post
    Actually, it is under:

C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\Funcom\Conan\Pre fs\"accountname"\Waypoints
    I am still trying to figure all this out, but I do not have that file^. I did find my waypoints though. Mine was in
    Program Files/Age of Conan/Data/GUI/Default/Waypoints

I do not see anywhere in AOC files that has anything to do with accounts. I just do not understand how the same aoc file would behave differently depending on which account I log on.