Thread: cross server minis

Default cross server minis

This and the free transfers would be the biggest help right now.

All we get now is monthly letters. Its considered to be content already. Crafting revamp was shown to us ONE year ago... yet its still not in game. So about cross server minigames... i would say 3 years more waiting.

crafting revamp gonna be usless, they only waste resources on it, nothing good will come from it, I still doubt they can do it right, it's prolly something like this.

only biggest guilds can do it
    only biggest guilds have benefit from it
    horrible grind which can be exploited for first few months
    increasing gap again gg

IT WOULD have been good 4 years ago... but.. funcom we all know what turtle mode they are
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    crafting revamp gonna be usless, they only waste resources on it, nothing good will come from it, I still doubt they can do it right, it's prolly something like this.

only biggest guilds can do it
    only biggest guilds have benefit from it
    horrible grind which can be exploited for first few months
    increasing gap again gg

IT WOULD have been good 4 years ago... but.. funcom we all know what turtle mode they are
    Pretty much what he said. All my friends quit playing this game and I can't really get anything done in the game anymore. I'm sitting on ibis mats can't get it crafted. Have to pug 6 man groups which can be frustrating...and mini's...its all I really can do in this game now.

Oh seriously could you stop for one second expecting the worst of every single thing ? Don't you have enough of current things to complain about ? You still need to complain about things that don't exist yet and that you know little of ?
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I just dont keep my hopes high, we will see and im 99% sure im right
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    All we get now is monthly letters. Its considered to be content already. Crafting revamp was shown to us ONE year ago... yet its still not in game. So about cross server minigames... i would say 3 years more waiting.
    Didn't Funcom state that EU/US server merge was the final solution to cross server minis?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Didn't Funcom state that EU/US server merge was the final solution to cross server minis?
    Uh ....... YUP!
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

They did not understand in 2011 how the treatment of older games count as advertisement for newer games and they don't seem to understand it now

This was one reason a certain other game did not perform as well as it could have, because many fanboys and subscribers of AoC interested in this new theme got annoyed by the situational handling back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Yes.
    They said they could not do it.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!