Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: enable joining minis with our 1 or 2 friends at least

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    Don't worry Derled, PVE'ers have an Achilles' heel, too. Lack of content.
    Many players even in the big PVE-guilds nowadays just log in to farm their 23rd toon to full-t4 while they are bored by the rest of the game. Some even fully disbanded, went inactive, switched to another game.
    I think FC can do whatever they want now, whether they focus pve or pvp content creation, they will have to turn their attention away from the other side for that time, due to limited resources in team size and funding- so whatever they do, if its not something really really [...] awesome, they'll have to face the fact that the community got even smaller until they got it done, further limiting future resources.
    true, but i would wanna see Pve:ers face if dungeon/ raid groups would be random, oh noes, no healer and no tank in team, well lets wipe it and wait for new pug group. or if you had 5 dungeons and yakhmar u have done for 5 year in row, no other dung/raids

would be pretty fun i quess
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Doomkiller View Post
    So u cant find 12 players who want to "pvp with Friends"
    Premade option is there
    U can even Duel in Khemi Arena or Guild Arena
    It is not always possible to find many friends online For pvp.
    I regularly ask on global about duels but so less ppl For duels on crom..joining minis with your 1 friend can be done and it increases The fun imo..

The actual tournament queue is not userfriendly. They should just leave one complete pug and remake the tournament one into the old queue. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    The actual tournament queue is not userfriendly. They should just leave one complete pug and remake the tournament one into the old queue. Problem solved.
    aye, that would be pretty nice as well. Times when u sign up with one or two friends, get some at least avg pug player in your time and kick ass some guild premade was so ****ing cool I ll miss really hard Gankosaurus if in possible future we will get old queue back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234