Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: enable joining minis with our 1 or 2 friends at least

You can balance out a mini by doing what I do ; stand on the pad and let those monkeys get you a relic. Down one player can make all the difference and with no kick-system; everybody wins.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    I am also against pugs vs premades..

I said : it will be fine joining to mini with your 1 or 2 friend in same team. not whole team..
    And you'll have 2 T4 poms joining together, thinking it's oh so fun to troll people.
    I spend a lot of time beeing exhausted by the lack of teamplay, but I like the situation right now with premade on one side, and 100% pug on the other side.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 8th November 2013 at 05:17.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

IT is not about The Class balance or poms r op topic.. I want to be in same group with My best friend / girlfriend / brother etc..it is so Right to have this option (at least 1 friend).

doomkiller can also make guild raid by inviting 23 noobs in guild just for this raid.
    The Law

So u cant find 12 players who want to "pvp with Friends"
    Premade option is there
    U can even Duel in Khemi Arena or Guild Arena

Nah, I think we should stick to the system as it is. Lets all stay PUG and watch our team get facerolled by team with good nec, 2 healers, while you have none and everyone is kind to the necro by not killing him. No need to tweak necro, lets all just be friends!

Or lets all face the special-challenge to get into a team of pvp1-3 chars against all those PvP8-10 chars - against the odds 1vs11-style, yeah lets make that a new pvp-quest! It's not like their gear was any better than some blue rags from tradepost, right? Nah, don't worry with your 1-day-80-fotm-carnie-conq, just join, everyone will be HAPPY to see you on their team!

Anyway, stop crying, its not like 50% of all games are decided right at the start. Oh? They are? Especially Jhebbal? Oh.
    Well anyway its not like there's been a huge decrease in overall pvp-pop on fury during the past 6 months, server-move + merge didnt impact at all, did they? Oh they did? Wow.
    Well then uh...its not like there has been a damn hard decrease of overall quality in pvp, right? There's noone hugging the pad with all his team after 1-2 wipes on crom, right? Nah, I'm sure there...oh.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

I just wonder why they chose to kill this game by making it "more fun "for pve:ers, makes no sense in this game, cant funcom tell how much money they losing? and cant they see current state of game now?

i wanna level up to 80 by doing LOT LOT LOT of world pvp with it so it dont feel like mindless questing, i wanna pvp level 80 pvp with level 50-80 blue crap gear, i dont want to get power leveled to 80 by mages and after that i go khitai for few months, after that i go minis for 1 year to be competive,

and its not just me thinking this, its the 80% from population who left game.
    The Law

Don't worry Derled, PVE'ers have an Achilles' heel, too. Lack of content.
    Many players even in the big PVE-guilds nowadays just log in to farm their 23rd toon to full-t4 while they are bored by the rest of the game. Some even fully disbanded, went inactive, switched to another game.
    I think FC can do whatever they want now, whether they focus pve or pvp content creation, they will have to turn their attention away from the other side for that time, due to limited resources in team size and funding- so whatever they do, if its not something really really [...] awesome, they'll have to face the fact that the community got even smaller until they got it done, further limiting future resources.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

I can´t help myself but I returned to game (for PvP exclusively) being nicely suprised...

1) Minies are going pretty often

2) There is less leechers and cowards than used to be

3) Players are ready to sacrifice themself (aka dies more) than used to be

4) I noticed well known names back in minies

Generaly I do enjoy minies once again AoC rocks!
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast