Thread: new toon go conquer or pom?

Default new toon go conquer or pom?

wich of this two are more easy and fun to play in pvp? wich one need less gear and AA for pvp? wich one is more op and deal more damage? wich is better to create in male or female toon? thx for help and advice
    Last edited by End-of-Clothies; 7th November 2013 at 02:14.

As faceroll as Conq can be, I personnaly think it's still more fun than pom because of the melee combat system.

Conq is kinda easy to play and slightly powerful right now. You'll do find even without top gear and AA

C'mon ,next conq in minigames? I got a screenshot of HV mini. 8/12 were tanks , 6 of them conqs. Create pom mate. With 5+ pvp lvl you can kill more poeple than conqs. I always see pvp 10 poms doing better than pvp 10 conqs. I have them both ,both khitai geared.
    Go for pom.

Quote Originally Posted by Penndulum View Post
    C'mon ,next conq in minigames? I got a screenshot of HV mini. 8/12 were tanks , 6 of them conqs. Create pom mate. With 5+ pvp lvl you can kill more poeple than conqs. I always see pvp 10 poms doing better than pvp 10 conqs. I have them both ,both khitai geared.
    Go for pom.
    Sure, everyone and their mother have a conq, and it can be more interesting to play Pom because you see less of them.

But let's face it, if we have to answer the question End-of-Clothies in all honesty, unfortunately, you have to answer "conq" far too often. When he/she ask "which one is more op" ou "which one is more easy", well...

But I kinda agree it's usually less fun to see that everyone rolled the same class that you've just chosen

Quote Originally Posted by End-of-Clothies View Post
    wich of this two are more easy and fun to play in pvp? wich one need less gear and AA for pvp? wich one is more op and deal more damage? wich is better to create in male or female toon? thx for help and advice
    neither roll a necro grind some pve gear roll your head across keyboard and top pvp kills

The finger always gets pointed at the conq when necro is the most retarded easy mode broken class in the game
    and its a Clothie mr end of clothies
    Last edited by ViolentLeonidas; 7th November 2013 at 19:05.