Thread: friends and ignores, account wide

Default friends and ignores, account wide

OK, enough is enough!!! Give us account wide ignore and friend abilities. I am so sick of the over-the-top aggressive advertising spam in NPH chat that I have to turn that chat channel off. I feel sorry for the F2P people where that is the only chat channel they have to work with. I am sick and tired of trying to add all my friends alts to my friends list!

I am sick of it!!!!

Easier to just turn NPH off. I have had it off for last 3+ years. You aren't missing anything.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

F2P are only able to activate [2] characters at any given time. The likelihood that anyone in NPH has any more than [2] characters is highly unlikely. If you're a premium account with lots of characters; turn off NPH. ~ prob solved

Your request will fall, not only, on deaf ears but logical dev ones as well.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

A logical thinking experienced dev might also know, that you can still have a fresh f2p account with only nph access but also 18 char slots unlocked...or does buying funcom points and using the shop now unlock the full chat?

Even if it is highly unlucky with this extreme, i think 3-4 chars on a f2p account are not farfetched. And even on 2 an accountwide friend and ignore option makes sense. Though for me it would be enough, if you could add simple notes to the friend/ignore...like "met in iron tower" or "trades iron" etc..

And about the spam: It is usually spammed in both global and nph.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 6th November 2013 at 23:28.