Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking of creating a new alt, but...

If it helps, the devs know that players want to be able to buy account wide mounts and social gear and pets and bags...and its supposably still under consideration.

Right now, the only account wide things you can buy are some of the social armors that I know of. So your best bet is to wait for a subscription offer that gives you what you want.

The camel one was part of the 'deluxe' turan pack, for example. The first mount offer was the white tiger for an annual. At one point I was about 2 plus years paid in advance for my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    If it helps, the devs know that players want to be able to buy account wide mounts and social gear and pets and bags...and its supposably still under consideration.

Right now, the only account wide things you can buy are some of the social armors that I know of. So your best bet is to wait for a subscription offer that gives you what you want.

The camel one was part of the 'deluxe' turan pack, for example. The first mount offer was the white tiger for an annual. At one point I was about 2 plus years paid in advance for my account.
    The only mount I have is the mamooth, that is great for fun, but not for travelling...I'm subbed until mid January. If no offer appears until then, I will be subbed just a bit more. When ESO is out (around may-june maybe), if Funcom does not offer anything good, I will be out.
    Now I have to be with my new char travelling with an slow horse, having mounts in the other char. I think it's pretty ridiculous. I had to buy paths again (at least they gave to me veteran tokens while creating the new char).
    Atmoran - Barbarian
    "I'm descendant of Ysgramor.I came from the ancient lands of Atmora."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12