Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of creating a new alt, but...

Default Thinking of creating a new alt, but...

Sometimes I have the feeling of creating another char, but I get bored just thinking about leveling up again...I have just 10 free levels now.

I have just 1 barb created (reaver), level 80, pressing strikes, pit fighter, waiting for FH, t1-t2-kithai gear, etc, etc. So I have a lot to do with this anyway.

So, whats the best class to level up fast? I don't want magic based.
    I was thinking in ranger or bear shaman...maybe Dark Templar too...but mainly I prefer ranger or bs.

So, if finally I decide to go with a new char, what do you recommend based in what I say?

THANKS!
    Atmoran - Barbarian
    "I'm descendant of Ysgramor.I came from the ancient lands of Atmora."

Bear Shaman, they're awesome, and are basically invincible levelling up too - 2h weapon (large area of hit, group up mobs and hit them all at once real easy like), heals, stuns, buffs, sharp sticks...

Ranger, they're as boring as bat excrement.

/thread
    Last edited by Petridish; 6th November 2013 at 11:07.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

)

Well, i like rangers when it comes to single player rpg games when I plan to do my second or third char.

I read that Bear Shamans are awesome and maybe the best to level up fast. And in rpg games im more always about creating "warriors": barbs, soliders, etc, etc. and in AoC I feel better with this kind of chars.

Hey, isn't there now any possibility to create a new alt from level 50? I think there was something about this in the past?
    Atmoran - Barbarian

BS feels extremely weak and slow until lvl40, then it starts showing its true color and reveals its power.
    BS is worth playing, one of the best classes in AoC.

And yes there used to be an offer allowing to roll a new characters directly lvl50.
    But i don't know if it's still available.

Yes i had the option to start from level 50, great!
    But...

How is that I can't have my shemite horse (bought in the shop) with this alt??
    The paths I bought neither??

¿?¿? then you have to buy it again???
    Atmoran - Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Meleagro View Post
    Yes i had the option to start from level 50, great!
    But...

How is that I can't have my shemite horse (bought in the shop) with this alt??
    The paths I bought neither??

¿?¿? then you have to buy it again???

Most of the stuff you can buy in the shop is per character only. So if you want to have it for all characters, you will have to purchase it separately for each and every one of them.

(There exists some items in the shop for which there is an "Unlock" option in addition to the normal "Buy". Unlocked stuff will be made available to all your characters through the claims system.)

Quote Originally Posted by ErikT View Post
    Most of the stuff you can buy in the shop is per character only. So if you want to have it for all characters, you will have to purchase it separately for each and every one of them.

(There exists some items in the shop for which there is an "Unlock" option in addition to the normal "Buy". Unlocked stuff will be made available to all your characters through the claims system.)
    But can you do that once you bought the article months ago?

EDIT: Well i see the shemite horse is just per character.

Incredible, this seems a robbery.
    Last edited by Meleagro; 6th November 2013 at 16:36.
    Atmoran - Barbarian

If you bought some of the subscription offers, you got certain items for each character.

Each of my level 80s gets the choice of two tiger mounts, a purebred shemite stallion mount, and at lvl 20 a camel. Plus the assorted rhinos and mammoth social mounts. Plus the assorted social pets and the kappa/birdman/sanddemon fighting pets.

I just wait til the sub offer sounds good then do a renewal.

And the bear is a lot more fun to play than a ranger, unless maybe you plan to group or pvp all the way up.

Quote Originally Posted by Meleagro View Post
    Incredible, this seems a robbery.
    No. It seems to me that you buy things without reading WTF they are.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    No. It seems to me that you buy things without reading WTF they are.
    Yes sometimes, but the issue stills the same, reading or not... I don't think it's fair, but well, let's forget the whole thing
    Atmoran - Barbarian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast