Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game directors letter of the month - October

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    Yep. Even T4 feels old and has gotten boring. And I can't bring myself to do another 6man dungeon for the 10,000 time.
    Need fresh stuff to do.
    Done T3.5?
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    Done T3.5?
    what for? Just wasting a time. Better get the best gear in T4 and going PvP
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    You only play for gear? Why bother then?

I always enjoyed 3.5. Hopefully a lot more people will do it when they introduce the new drops there.

i like t3.5 encounters, especially the lurker, and i think that it's a bit funny that people complains that is getting bored and still doesn't want to do them...
    come on, loot is just pixels!!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Lol funny are the people who joined guilds having already theses encounter on farm statut and blaming others to not going in progression raid in t3.5 cause loot sucks balls oO

Refusing to go T3.5 because T4 is easier and more farm material sounds a bit noobish.

It's like people refusing to go Ai district because Yag is so easily farmable.

Then those same people complain about lack of content.

Go figure.

Because it's content. I fail to see what the gear has to do with anything ... it's the encounters and the challenge involved that is the fun part. Perhaps you need to be less of a loot whore?
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

I am sorry but I must to aggrieve you - 90% of players go to raids only for loot (equipment).

Our guild have first kill of T3,5 second boss (Arch Lector Zaal) on server Fury. Now when many of us have T4 equipment on 2-4 characters, only 5 players want to go T3,5. Sad but true. Even about T4 raids interest is low, because players have all they want already.

Complexity of T3,5 is way above and for that reason reward must to be impressive. I hope new tradeskill system help with that.

Damn, make new tradeskill system faster plz until this game have enough players for it!
    Last edited by Ernests; 14th November 2013 at 03:27.

90% of players are losers who believe imaginary items can fill the emptiness in their souls
    Fixed your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Fixed your statement.
    90% of players are losers who believe imaginary items can fill the emptiness in their souls
    Ok, imagine that you kill bosses and complete quests in T3,5 or new dungeon. How much times you are ready to go there again - two, three? That's all, interest is running out.

But for impressive reward peoples are ready to preserve their enthusiasm for long time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast