Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game directors letter of the month - October

Default Game directors letter of the month - October

Last edited by Drest; 12th December 2013 at 10:50.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

first here !!!

good news about the craft revamp speed up

the event was great

keep up the good work, and give us more storage space !
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

Well...
    As a passionate crafter and a collector of all informations about the revamp, I´m a bit disappointed about the crafting-infos, as this is only „old wine in new bottles“: The pictures don´t show anything new, this all has been shown in the video which is one year old. Compare this picture from the video with the one from the GD-Letter.

I would appreciate some new screenshots, some more informations about the “effect items” (how much can you stack? Where do you get them?) and the crafting itself: It was said, that the combination and the order of materials would be important. If so much depends on “Try”, how do you know, which items you have to use for the hilt / shaft / blade? Last but not least: How can you see the effects / values of the weapon if it is worth to be crafted?

I really want to believe the last sentence “We are working towards releasing a build containing the tradeskill system to the testlive servers quite soon.” but something tells me: “Be careful of the DOUBLE DEJA-VU”:

"Right now we're pushing to get a test version of the tradeskill system to the testlive server."
    "Rest assured that work on the new tradeskill system continues in full force, and it remains a clear goal for us to get this done and ready for the live servers as soon as we can."
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

I'm kinda hyped for this craft revamp (and that's something because I'm generally not into crafting at all), so yeah, like Nexothep I sure want to believe this will hit our face relatively soon (understand: not be delayed in late 2014 or 2015)

What happened to Hyborian Race? Did it get cancelled because nobody liked the idea or is it also coming soon like the crafting revamp? I guess very few players would be overly concerned to learn that it's not gonna be happening.

I have waited Hyborian race since it was announced. Hurry up with it, i wanna go tortage pvp again

It's cool about adding dexterity to sword, but I hope they won't forget to let us (me ? ^^) create a dexterity based sword, like Tiger one and T4 ranger sword. Don't want to be let down, while everybody will have fun crafting their weapons
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    What happened to Hyborian Race? Did it get cancelled because nobody liked the idea or is it also coming soon like the crafting revamp? I guess very few players would be overly concerned to learn that it's not gonna be happening.
    I slid it aside to work on the Halloween stuff first. We'll still aim to do it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    It's cool about adding dexterity to sword, but I hope they won't forget to let us (me ? ^^) create a dexterity based sword, like Tiger one and T4 ranger sword. Don't want to be let down, while everybody will have fun crafting their weapons
    Why is it so important to have dex on swords? Doesn't the t1-t3 sword with CR do a decent ammount of damage too? Is the TT sword better than tier 1-3?

Sorry for OT.

Having Jack o'lantern put up an appearance in AoC was really great.
    So if it's possible to use TSW models and animations in AoC, that's actually quite an awesome news.

And frankly, i would have loved to see TSW werewolves in AoC.
    I mean, those present in game are ok, but TSW ones look so freaking good, they're massive ferocious beasts.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast