Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions about DoTs (bleeds)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeri View Post
    Lol, Derled, who would want to play a soldier then?

Cloth armor are supposed to be squishy. Thats why they have more crowd control abilities than the heavy classes. If you enter a minigame as a clothie with 6k health, you're the one asking to get killed a million times.
    More CC than tanks? Conqs can have up to 3 KB(2 that can refresh), a Fear, a Silence, a nasty snare, and can break roots with a charge. Batter Aside when buffed up can hit for 1-2k+, on a single step CC. Or what about being fatalitied at 45% Hit points from a Guards Stagger, or the 5k hit DP from a DT.

DT and Guard's have a few less, but come on. All soldiers are stupid OP once you get past pvp 7 and get mini game gear and a decent weapon with high base damage.

And anyone joining a mini is asking for it at 6,000 hit points or less, not just clothies.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeri View Post
    Lol, Derled, who would want to play a soldier then?

Cloth armor are supposed to be squishy. Thats why they have more crowd control abilities than the heavy classes. If you enter a minigame as a clothie with 6k health, you're the one asking to get killed a million times.
    what u talking about? if soldier got 18k hp and clothie got 7k hp I dont find it fair that conq or bs dot ticks me for 1k dmg with crit? and on soldier it makes much lower dmg than on clothie ..

think this, manisfetation of spirit + IB + feral grow = dead clothie in 1v1,

conq burst of aggression, blood bath rank II + improved feint attack and fire banner = dead clothie, gg
    The Law

The only soldier were the argument of "clothies got more ccs" fits is DT. The others have easily the same power especially if you count in cooldowns and count in cc resistances and immunities in.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Didn't dots count as magic damage (even though it was physical) that's why bleeds were proccing arcane marauder and LO at one point? (a long time ago)

Not sure if they changed that or not, but I remember the conq bleeds doing so, at least for LO. It would make sense why immunity and not evade was taken into resisting dots.
    They still do, at least physical dots crits reliably proc AM on my barb. From any class. Because of that barb can rely on AM even when duelling melees
    Last edited by kalston; 6th November 2013 at 12:27.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    They still do, at least physical dots crits reliably proc AM on my barb. From any class. Because of that barb can rely on AM even when duelling melees
    Thought they still did, thanks for the update.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12