Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ummm how is this fun??

Yeah that quest sucks. If you don't clear the area around him, he aggros maybe 8 other mobs (or more) The best way to do it is burn down as many of the other mobs around him without aggroing him. Then, attack him and focus the hell out of him. If you kill him, you can still die and complete the quest.

there is ever the possibility of do group, is fastest, is funny and you gain bonus xp for be in group.
    I never understand why peoples suffer but want continue to be forever alone. If you want stay solo go on skyrim no? Have no sense stay forever alone in a MMORPG and is not write you need group only for instances!
    When i were lowlevel i try invite someone in hard situation but they continue reject invite, I've never understood this!

Quote Originally Posted by CimmerianHoX View Post
    From my understanding, Bear Shaman is a bit difficult to play at that level
    naw class is crazy op at lowbie

On top of all the advice (did someone mention potions yet!? I forgot already =P), what a lot of people dont know is the 'Overwhelm' debuff. If you take on more than 4 mobs at once (this is where even minions can melt you down easily), you will receive an increased amount of damage. The name's obvious, you're being overwhelmed. It's hard enough fighting one person in RL, let alone 4 who wanna stick you one.

And group, group, group! It's an MMO! Make some friends, learn new things from each other, and develop strategies to overcome your adversaries! Join a guild, too. Leaveif it pisses you off. Join another one. Dont forget to recreate your Guild chat tab, because it's a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    naw class is crazy op at lowbie
    Medium armour, zweihander (somewhat blunt) and heals. What's not to like! I used to solo epic mode Tortage instances on my BS.

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Medium armour, zweihander (somewhat blunt) and heals. What's not to like! I used to solo epic mode Tortage instances on my BS.
    any healer can solo any tortage epic boss except bat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12