Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Renown

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Yes, your player renown is capped, but since your guild is already lvl 20, it's totally irrelevant. Once you reach guild lvl 20, it doesn't matter how much renown you do, you will always be lvl 20 as it is max level. You can do 1 million renown or 100 million renown a week, you will still be lvl 20 anyway. It's when a player's renown is capped and the guild itself is not lvl 20 where the problem lies.
    You're only partially correct; SD May be topped out at 20 but they have to compete with the handful of other level 20 guilds for the top spot. And it matters to guildies because it gives them a sense of accomplishment to help out. Even topped out; I often like to compete in-guild to show my support.

No doubt it may be broken tho. Let's get a fix - THIS IS IMMPORTANT when you take away another feature that gives a player a feeling of accomplishment.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Devs have been avoiding the forums like the plague for two weeks now. Something tells me their focus is elsewhere at the moment.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Devs have been avoiding the forums like the plague for two weeks now. Something tells me their focus is elsewhere at the moment.
    Issue 9

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    You're only partially correct; SD May be topped out at 20 but they have to compete with the handful of other level 20 guilds for the top spot. And it matters to guildies because it gives them a sense of accomplishment to help out. Even topped out; I often like to compete in-guild to show my support.

No doubt it may be broken tho. Let's get a fix - THIS IS IMMPORTANT when you take away another feature that gives a player a feeling of accomplishment.
    There is even less competition as the ranking system is also broken. Some guilds, who had more than the top 20 guilds didn't show up, even if it was updatet. The two or three guilds from Mitra who are now in the top 20 are not the top ones, they used to be in the middle, if they showed up at all. Too many are missing.

And bump, please look into this, it really sucks. It's not like there are many ways to compete at all, taking this away means one reason more to loose interest in guild activities...

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post

And bump, please look into this, it really sucks. It's not like there are many ways to compete at all, taking this away means one reason more to loose interest in guild activities...
    I Couldn't agree with you more ~ !

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Knock knock.
    Who's there?
    Not Funcom.

I'd PM one of the moderators to get visibility; but I think I hurt their feelings ~ so they're not talking to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    I'd PM one of the moderators to get visibility; but I think I hurt their feelings ~ so they're not talking to me.
    I believe I have caused all of them to rage somehow.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Anything, Funcom? Anything at all on this?

I think I have 1 toon left that I play that is not capped in renown. I am now stock-piling tradeskill materials because I can't gain artistry renown. I will run out of storage space soon. Can not progress in my guild level renown. I am running out of reasons to play. Time to go shoot down some planes in War Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    Anything, Funcom? Anything at all on this?

... Time to go shoot down some planes in War Thunder.
    Have u tried the Digital Combat Simulators (DCS)? Firing up an A-10 or Huey from a cold-start is just as challenging as a T3 raid; nevermind when u get em' off the ground and blow $hit up !

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast