Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW T3.5, Coils, Sepulcher, Fort & Vile Nativity Loot coming

You're probably right, it's was what majority (on the forums) wanted, so i guess it's still better than nothing (and in the current state of the game, we have to lower our expectations)

Looks like our developers want to make some fun when they create that rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Yeah, but everything that's not dps/hate rating/crit is considered by players as crap. Game is just getting more basic than ever.
    I understand you concerns but you must also understand that those are the stats that really matter. The game now requires you to play your class more agresivelly then 3 years back.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

I would to see here PvE rings for demo:
    1) with Constitution, good fire + electro damage, Hit rating, Critical rating (definitely better ring then crafted ring for mages)
    2) with Hate Decrease rating, good damage(better then T4), Hit rating.
    Last edited by Ernests; 1st November 2013 at 13:55.

Yeah, but everything that's not dps/hate rating/crit is considered by players as crap. Game is just getting more basic than ever.

And tbh i'm still worried about the purpose off adding just loots to existing content. It's a very cheap way to push people to (re)play old known content instead of making new or fixing old content (T3.5 need better love than just purple lootz added and i'm not the only one thinking that).

It's basically saying "don't hope for Cetriss or further raid content soon, so we give you more items to entertain you with our old stuff, you bunch of lootwhores :d !".
    Thing is I've NEVER seen the inside of Temple of Erlik mainly because no one does it(there is a BIG difference between your little elite boy's club guild that may off and on play it and the 90% of the other "normal" players who've never even knew there was a raid in Turan.)

And tbh i'm still worried about the purpose off adding just loots to existing content. It's a very cheap way to push people to (re)play old known content instead of making new or fixing old content (T3.5 need better love than just purple lootz added and i'm not the only one thinking that).

It's basically saying "don't hope for Cetriss or further raid content soon, so we give you more items to entertain you with our old stuff, you bunch of lootwhores :d !".
    Well, we all know we will have to wait a bit until something big comes, since there's crafting revamp to be done and we all have high expectation for this, new minigames etc... So, it's a nice thing they're adding this.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12