Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW T3.5, Coils, Sepulcher, Fort & Vile Nativity Loot coming

Default NEW T3.5, Coils, Sepulcher, Fort & Vile Nativity Loot coming

Official feedback thread for Dungeon Mastery: Excavators and Temple of Erlik Loot

Hi everyone, as part of the unchained dungeons patch we are also happy to be able to announce that we will be extending the loot for a few of our existing dungeons and the Temple of Erlik raid instance.

The dungeons which will be part of this loot extension are:

The Coils of Ubah Kan
    The Sepulcher of the Wyrm
    The Vile Nativity
    Fort Ardashir
    Glad to see they are adding some accessories to T3.5 finally, and alternative weapons too - not sure about some of the stats though on the rings - work in progress I suppose though. And new loot in Coils, Seplcher, Fort & Vile Nativity is nice.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Nice! Get people to raid that place more
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

no normal ring for demo here because demo need fire and electro damage - bouth

Holy crap, that HoX sword is comparable to the t4 sword. Less magic damage, but more weapon damage. Glad they're making Erlik worthwhile. Now if only they would add some rings with Magic Damage(Generic), Combat Rating and/or Strength for HoX/DT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Holy crap, that HoX sword is comparable to the t4 sword. Less magic damage, but more weapon damage. Glad they're making Erlik worthwhile. Now if only they would add some rings with Magic Damage(Generic), Combat Rating and/or Strength for HoX/DT.
    Yeah that is truly nice weapon ..only thing is that Axe looks very stupid with HoX for example when you do Pilars.

Many of the new items need some serious tweaking so please everyone leave comments/suggestions on TL forums.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Problem is people want to do tweaking according to their standarts feats/encounters they already do with old items so their TL suggestion are standardizing upcoming loots. Theses loots purpose is to give alternative to current loot option, not being t4 or Kithaï bis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Problem is people want to do tweaking according to their standarts feats/encounters they already do with old items so their TL suggestion are standardizing upcoming loots. Theses loots purpose is to give alternative to current loot option, not being t4 or Kithaï bis.
    And that is a bad thing? Its the people that play and pay for this game afterall... And f.e. a pure guardian (a lowest dps class in the game) sword with health tap is a pure waste of item budget.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Yeah, but everything that's not dps/hate rating/crit is considered by players as crap. Game is just getting more basic than ever.

And tbh i'm still worried about the purpose off adding just loots to existing content. It's a very cheap way to push people to (re)play old known content instead of making new or fixing old content (T3.5 need better love than just purple lootz added and i'm not the only one thinking that).

It's basically saying "don't hope for Cetriss or further raid content soon, so we give you more items to entertain you with our old stuff, you bunch of lootwhores :d !".
    Last edited by Bibik; 1st November 2013 at 12:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Yeah, but everything that's not dps/hate rating/crit is considered by players as crap. Game is just getting more basic than ever.

And tbh i'm still worried about the purpose off adding just loots to existing content. It's a very cheap way to push people to (re)play old known content instead of making new or fixing old content (T3.5 need better love than just purple lootz added and i'm not the only one thinking that).

It's basically saying "don't hope for Cetriss or further raid content soon, so we give you more items to entertain you with our old stuff, you bunch of lootwhores :d !".
    Perhaps, but there were holes in the existing loot tables, somewhat for guardians, but especially for hoxes. As the dev on TL said, these is partly an effort to fill those holes.

I don't see this as a bad thing though. People have been QQing for better/more/accessories from 3.5 and better dungeon accessories for years. FC is finally giving us some.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast