Thread: TSW's chronicle for Age of Conan ??

Default TSW's chronicle for Age of Conan ??

8. Any plan to introduce something similar to TSW's chronicle for Age of Conan, where PVP and PVE statistic could be tracked?

This is possible. I'd prefer we get the tag system (Acheivement and lore) ported into AoC first as we can use that to send information to Chronicle. And I need to make an offering to the gods who maintain Chronicle to spend some time making it for AoC.
    Pulled from " Your Voice - Answered Questions"

Any info about it ?? It would be nice to have something like this,

ps. delete deads/losses mini games/sieges form stats (PvP) befor you implement this system for AoC (Of course, adding something new).
    We will be Serious after death.

I remember seeing a discussion on TSW forum about the chronicle, people said it was not complete because the people who implemented it either left Funcom or had been reassigned.

So the chronicle does work in TSW but it's never been finished, as in it does not cover all the planned features, so i doubt it would be ported to AoC in the current state.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    I remember seeing a discussion on TSW forum about the chronicle, people said it was not complete because the people who implemented it either left Funcom or had been reassigned.

So the chronicle does work in TSW but it's never been finished, as in it does not cover all the planned features, so i doubt it would be ported to AoC in the current state.
    Yeah it sort of works. For instance some of my equipment (talismans) update if they are PvE (Custom) but my PvP once (Venice) do not.
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post

Thanks for info man, sad but at last any real answer =(
    We will be Serious after death.

Was going to put a +1 but after knowing about the TSW'Chronicle I prefer to write that Funcom has to stop leaving unattended their early promises and content.

- ranking
    - chronicle (or like the old YG profiler)
    - live streaming page on website under certain rules for who's streaming
    - official feat trainer

Are things that should be on the website.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).