Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst Mini PVP class?

Quote Originally Posted by ygtturna View Post

@Vehl while i say crom>fury minis, my main point was the gear factor..we all knowthat t4 rocks..average skilled player will do better with t4 gear..and you all know the gear difference between crom and fury..
    It doesn't make mini-games more intresting or players more skilled. The main diffrence it makes is it's longer to have the average gear on Crom to PvP than it is on Fury. And of course absolutely terrible players can maintain the illusion thanks to the easy DPS tools buffed to oblivion by gear.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    What is this utility you speak of?
    Well, all I mean is that BS brings a lot to the table in group pvp, heals, buffs, debuffs, root removal, removal of all physical debuffs, mana drain etc. It's a powerful and useful class but you won't farm people by facerolling your keyboard.

(my original sentence was maybe not very good)
    Last edited by kalston; 31st October 2013 at 23:51.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Well, all I mean is that BS brings a lot to the table in group pvp, heals, buffs, debuffs, root removal, removal of all physical debuffs, mana drain etc. It's a powerful and useful class but you won't farm people by facerolling your keyboard.

(my original sentence was maybe not very good)
    You mean the normal job of a healer. Conq will debuff faster, dt will drain faster, pom/tos will do all those above for their fields, but will do much more, while taking less skill to operate.

Step ouside of a 12 man mini onto a siege battlefield or sag, can clearly show bs has very little utility.

Quote Originally Posted by ygtturna View Post
    Shiba (demo) 3 kills-24 deaths
    Khalldrago (sin) 5k-18d
    Nereidy (pom) 0k-10d
    Brisku (sin) 0k-16d
    Tsins (sin) 2k-14d
    Barbman (barb) 0k-20d

and the list goes like that.pls check the screenshots and see the farming fest with your own eyes..i won't say anything more..just a big lol

Shiba = 100%pve player, nice girl thou, and by being woman she is automaticly "not taht good in pvp" saying just by exprience watching how girls play aoc.

brisku pvp 4 sin? pretty undergeared and fresh toon if i rememb right, he is from RP guild yes?

khalladgo sin? never heard from him, must be pvp 0-1 oh and its sin with negative kd,. suprsise if minis filled with soldiers
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    Bs is weak..funcom pls revamp it.
    used bear as the only healer in the last 2 premades i was in and we dominated

^ what's your sin's name, i'll watch out for it in minis.

I'd take pom insta kb or group bubbles, or tos for those long cc's and congruence with demo/Hox in premade any day.

Fsen stop trolling

BS is perfect, lot of utility and DPS too, can be OP on random minis.
    I'ts just that learning curve is higher maybe than many other classes in PvP.
    Last edited by Calore; 1st November 2013 at 08:38.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

LOL what are these utilities you talking about?

Anybody with gear aa vs ppl without and staggered teams will do well.

Btw if you think bs is perfect, then either you don't understand the class or you only got one spec for pvp and one for pve.
    Last edited by Mathieulombardi; 1st November 2013 at 11:12.

LOL what are these utilities you talking about?

Anybody with gear aa vs ppl without and staggered teams will do well.

Btw if you think bs is perfect, then either you don't understand the class or you only got one spec for pvp and one for pve.
    Manifestations, protection runes, heals. Stop trolling

Yes BS is perfect, not OP or weak.

Ofc other classes kill more, but have way less utilities than BS.
    The only problem is that minis are just crowded of people who only think k/d is the only thing that matters, and can judge a player by what he brings to the group; only by number on final screen :/ .
    And still BS can di very great even at that.

You are becoming worst troll after RingOfSet
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

You mean the normal job of a healer. Conq will debuff faster, dt will drain faster, pom/tos will do all those above for their fields, but will do much more, while taking less skill to operate.

Step ouside of a 12 man mini onto a siege battlefield or sag, can clearly show bs has very little utility.
    I am talking about BS here, soldiers (especially conqs) and poms are completely OP but still BS is not weak compared to them - after all it's capable of beating all those "OP" classes in 1o1 and it has a unique combination of those different tools I spoke of. BS can heal and support a team better than ToS given how fragile ToS is (pom is a different story but it's a sick class no matter how you put it), in premades it's very noticeable (but yes a ToS can still kill more since it has massive aoe and no combos to worry about)

But kills are not everything, well at least for us euros, seems to be a different story for a good proportion of the us servers players.
    Last edited by kalston; 1st November 2013 at 12:23.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast