Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst Mini PVP class?

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Looking at my screenshots over the last month on Fury, I see NO Dts, on the top of kills. Is it the worst class in the game for mini pvp today? I see poms, hox, necro, sin, tos, demo, guard, conq, ranger, barb on a regular basis, but never see a DT and rarely see BSs on the tops.
    Been playing my guard lately

Me and Spaart can show you some DT power, just be sure to log on tonight

Wait nvm ROME 2 blood pack released today! BBL

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    try muti spec.
    join to the dark side of power

http://s868.photobucket.com/user/fsen/library/
    I don't like Mutilation in Minis, you can also do alot of kills with IH Build and you also can support your team better imo. But that's just my taste. Ppl who say Shaman is weak have no clue, the cap between good/bad players is just biggest of all class, that's why you don't see alot of "KillerBS's".
    This is how i do with IH in Minis. http://s927.photobucket.com/user/FSS...?sort=3&page=1
    I don't do alot of Minis but when i do i cant cry about getting enough kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Xnes View Post
    I don't like Mutilation in Minis, you can also do alot of kills with IH Build and you also can support your team better imo. But that's just my taste. Ppl who say Shaman is weak have no clue, the cap between good/bad players is just biggest of all class, that's why you don't see alot of "KillerBS's".
    This is how i do with IH in Minis. http://s927.photobucket.com/user/FSS...?sort=3&page=1
    I don't do alot of Minis but when i do i cant cry about getting enough kills.
    crom minis>fury minis
    there are many players who dont have any idea about what to do at pvp on fury. they have also lack of gear. let me guess; you wear t4 items ? and those casters and rogues (mostly i see on that screenshots) that you farmed on minis are not wearing full t4 like on crom.

any player who has average gear,skill and knowledge on its class can be top at kills on fury minis..there are huge difference between crom and fury minis.

i would like to see some screenshots if you have from premade matches against nw or iw..(they have gear and skill) i wonder your kills on that minis not against noobs

Quote Originally Posted by ygtturna View Post
    crom minis>fury minis
    there are many players who dont have any idea about what to do at pvp on fury. they have also lack of gear. let me guess; you wear t4 items ? and those casters and rogues (mostly i see on that screenshots) that you farmed on minis are not wearing full t4 like on crom.

any player who has average gear,skill and knowledge on its class can be top at kills on fury minis..there are huge difference between crom and fury minis.

i would like to see some screenshots if you have from premade matches against nw or iw..(they have gear and skill) i wonder your kills on that minis not against noobs
    Ever played on Fury? Guess not lol, your post stinks of trolling or just plain lack of knowledge about Fury.

While this BS does have t4 blunt, many of his opponents in those pics have full t4 gear.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Shiba (demo) 3 kills-24 deaths
    Khalldrago (sin) 5k-18d
    Nereidy (pom) 0k-10d
    Brisku (sin) 0k-16d
    Tsins (sin) 2k-14d
    Barbman (barb) 0k-20d

and the list goes like that.pls check the screenshots and see the farming fest with your own eyes..i won't say anything more..just a big lol

Quote Originally Posted by ygtturna View Post
    crom minis>fury minis

First of all, Crom minis are not better at all. What i've seen so far are mostly Players with T4 gear but absolut no Sense for Focus, Teamplay etc.
    Second, my post is not about who's in the enemy's team (and nope those guys are not newbs), its about showing the ppl here which say BS is bad or too hard to get kills, that its just not the case.

In NW premade i remember Zorat do well. Sure rarely the scores of an underfocused DT or a Spell Weaving Necro. But still.
    Liangxiao does well with his crappy T2 PvP blunt. But it's true BS is probably the class on which it's the hardest to get kills.

Xnes's screen are rather old though.

As for Crom / Fury minis. It's such an obvious troll i won't jump in it. I'll just add that high score screenies, nevermind the server, are almost always done against a much weaker team. Be it in terms of skill, gear or both. But that's what the OP asked for.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Xnes View Post
    Second, my post is not about who's in the enemy's team (and nope those guys are not newbs), its about showing the ppl here which say BS is bad or too hard to get kills, that its just not the case.
    why don't you understand me really

an i try to say ; you can do many more kills against those players who are not experienced at their classes..

maybe you should post some premade mini k/d pictures so we can observe it better..hope you understand my point this time..

@Vehl while i say crom>fury minis, my main point was the gear factor..we all knowthat t4 rocks..average skilled player will do better with t4 gear..and you all know the gear difference between crom and fury..
    Last edited by ygtturna; 31st October 2013 at 21:11.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Given the survivability and utility you get, BS is a very balanced class. You need to work for your kills but that's good. And it's still a monster in duels.
    What is this utility you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    What is this utility you speak of?
    manifestations lol
    best team utility

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast