Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst Mini PVP class?

Default Worst Mini PVP class?

Looking at my screenshots over the last month on Fury, I see NO Dts, on the top of kills. Is it the worst class in the game for mini pvp today? I see poms, hox, necro, sin, tos, demo, guard, conq, ranger, barb on a regular basis, but never see a DT and rarely see BSs on the tops.

I see DTs on top every day on Fury lol, EU times that is. BS is very rarely there though, besides Liangxiao.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    I see DTs on top every day on Fury lol, EU times that is. BS is very rarely there though, besides Liangxiao.
    This. Good dt that play for objectives can still get nice kills, but dt that really wants to chase kills can be real beast

I don't know if I'm just way out of practice on bear or what (barely played it since combo cancel removed) but I had some tough times getting kills as a BS recently.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    I don't know if I'm just way out of practice on bear or what (barely played it since combo cancel removed) but I had some tough times getting kills as a BS recently.
    What's your blunt ? ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    What's your blunt ? ^^
    Probably t4 or t3 crafted. His BS is pretty geared.

Given the survivability and utility you get, BS is a very balanced class. You need to work for your kills but that's good. And it's still a monster in duels.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Probably t4 or t3 crafted. His BS is pretty geared.
    Hmm I've seen lots of shaman doing great with T3& friends blunts recently. They're my favorite healers by far.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Yeah it still hits hard but from the few minis I've done with it recently, kill credit is tough to get with bubble spec. At least it's harder to get kills than it used to be.

Haven't seen any shammy in minis recently getting many kills. Kills aren't everything but they sure are nice.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast