Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Worst Mini PVP class?

Calore, if you look at the bs tree, you can see how poorly it was designed from the revamp. I never said the BS was weak, or that it didn't do good damage. Rather, BS is far from perfect, and lack many utilities that pom tos have in mass pvp.

What part of what I said was trolling? Each and everyone have valid points to them and you didn't address any of them with rebuttals, rather you're trolling by comparing me to ppl like ring of set.

Kal, no where have said anything about dmg or kd. This is purely about utility. BS in competitive pvp is a heal bot and debuffer, in seiges it's a damage soaker. It doesn't have that mmuch utility compared to its counterparts or other classes.

Honestly I've been pvping in this game for so long I don't even bother looking at the final score screen.

Well, even if say conq can debuff faster or dt drain faster, they can't do it while healing and buffing their team in the way BS does. BS is unique and even if other classes can do a specific thing better, BS can do a lot more things at once and fit everything in one spec. That to me makes the class very worthwhile.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Xnes View Post
    I don't like Mutilation in Minis, you can also do alot of kills with IH Build and you also can support your team better imo. But that's just my taste. Ppl who say Shaman is weak have no clue, the cap between good/bad players is just biggest of all class, that's why you don't see alot of "KillerBS's".
    This is how i do with IH in Minis. http://s927.photobucket.com/user/FSS...?sort=3&page=1
    I don't do alot of Minis but when i do i cant cry about getting enough kills.
    Gratz on these scores, never been able to do something like this on my bs. I can kill with it in muti specc and kind of stick to it for a while since bs is just something i play now and than.
    Getting nice kills with that kind of spec is not that hard but i also die a lot. For instance in mini we dominate i often do 5-10 kills and 0-3 deaths but in tight mini i often go 10-13 kills and 7-8 deaths.
    Most recently i played bs first time after couple of months not touching it and joined lost JS mini pretty close to ending and managed to score 8 kills 7 deaths.
    Big kills with bubble spec i never managed to pull off but im really not that good with bs to say it can be done.
    Ofc t4 gear or crafted t3 blunt helps a lot.
    But noob bs here with t2 blunt

This thread has been fun. Thank you. However, my observations are on Fury and during 6-9 pm est. I see NO DTs or BS ever getting kills in minis. After all, it is PVP right? If the DT isn't killing in Totem Torrent, what the hell is he doing?

LOL at all these assessments about bears, and none of them addresses the lack of utility... which was the only thing I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    Necro is obviously the worst PvP class
    This ^ We need bubbles and heavy armor
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

The hell, DT not gettin kills ? what are you doin nabs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234