Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 4

Smile Battlefield 4

BF4 launched yesterday and it's awesome. Anyone here play? Post up your origin name if so
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

well, Europe is still waiting because of the silly region based launch (for an online based and distributed game it makes perfect sense, riiiight) .. anyway, preloaded yesterday and prolly gonna unlock via some Korean VPN once I´m at home tonight
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Not falling for this one.

Still can't forgive myself for spending £30 on BF3. Tho empty map flying was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Invino View Post
    Not falling for this one.

Still can't forgive myself for spending £30 on BF3. Tho empty map flying was cool.
    they´ve got me on the commander mode, loved it in BF2

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    they´ve got me on the commander mode, loved it in BF2
    To be honest I think it's a big upgrade from BF3. BF4 is what 3 should have been, and commander mode is awesome as well as spectator mode.

It is pricey though, 60USD prolly more for EU guys and thats not even for Prem. membership
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

It's possible for us euros to get it as cheap as in the us by buying in physical or digital uk stores

I'll be all over it soon, can't wait to get back home!
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Great game. Pawning noobs is hella fun.

DL'd it last night before I went to bed. Will probably not get a chance to play it until the weekend.

I'll get it later, on discount and once I have better than my core 2 duo CPU. It was unplayable as hell because of my spec, waste of money sadly.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    It's possible for us euros to get it as cheap as in the us by buying in physical or digital uk stores

I'll be all over it soon, can't wait to get back home!
    yup, got the boxed deluxe edition for 39,99 €, which should be +- 54,88 USD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast