Thread: Raid cool down changed?

Default Raid cool down changed?

Maybe a noob question, but before every time i did a t2 raid cool down was 4 days, now i see is 6 days.

This changed?

Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Redencion View Post
    Maybe a noob question, but before every time i did a t2 raid cool down was 4 days, now i see is 6 days.

This changed?

Ty!
    Honestly they should just put 24 hour CD's on T1 and T2. Khitai blues are better than either set for almost every class in the game. People only do them cause they don't know better or for the weapons which remain decent up to T4.

They all reset once a week, don't they? On a Tuesday. (Well, Tuesday here in nz anyway). Did they alter T1/T2 at some point? And yeah, a shorter cooldown on T1 and T2 sounds like a good idea. I guess. I'm sure theirs probably some bad thing about it, but I can't think what off the top of my head.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Yeah they all reset every week on Tuesday. You must have just changed your raid day
    Note that all raids, no matter when you did them, have the same cooldown, i.e. same reset for every single toon on the server.
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Redencion View Post

This changed?

Ty!
    nope, it´s been once per week since launch.. the only thing that changed was the day of reset, it used to be Sunday, but got moved to Tuesday (04:00) in 2009

http://forums-us.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=191342
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Oh, ty, didn't know that! =)
    Good to know.