Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Henryx Outdid Himself in His New Video

Funcom, pay this guy and advertise. Joel, pay this guy and advertise. It's right in front of your face...

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Funcom, pay this guy and advertise. Joel, pay this guy and advertise. It's right in front of your face...
    Why pay when he does it for free? It's a shame this game went to waste.

I crapped my pants when I saw this. Henryx needs a special something for his efforts. Perhaps a cool cape in-game or helmet or maybe different colored font name...something that say's "I've seen the potential for this game. Follow me!"

That's weird ; last night I dreamt that I was actually in-game and couldn't get the loot box to open after a kill. Maybe I need to take a break from gaming .
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

It's an awesome vid. While I'm not fond of the "blur circle" around the screen, everything else really fit togheter very well. Very nice job from Henryx, as usual.
    Last edited by Jaedelyia; 30th October 2013 at 03:42.

Holy crap mate sen-bloody-sational
    now i'm even more addicted to this game
    CROM-Shaggaliscus- lvl 80 brute conq- born may 2009, Shaggybear- lvl 80 BS, Shaghldr- lvl 80 barb, Shaggphyre- lvl80 dt, Shaggavasha- lvl 80 necro, Shaggypyro- lvl 80 demo, Shaggadelic- lvl 80 tos, Shagconian- lvl 80 guard, Shaggablehox- lvl 80 hox, Shaggyshaft- lvl 80 ranger, Sinfulshagga- lvl 75 sin, Shagga- lvl 6 pom

FURY- Shagginator- lvl 10 zerka barb

http://bloodnashes.guildlaunch.com/

Pro video as always. Gz Mr.H.
    Retired

Henryx is awesome!
    Watching his videos always reminds me why exactly we love this game so much <3
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    True story. FC should pay Henryx for this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast