Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Max sin dps possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    bad tanks. i don't spec general. i use aggro dump abilities and i do okay.
    I've used my normal raid build which includes distraction, and thats all for negative hate. Normally this gets me through coupled with cover of dusk, and the other "forget the name" hate dump.

BUT

If I'm in T4, there are fights of which even the best of tanks aren't going to be able to hold it from me. Typically the tanks can hold it with no real issues, but some occasions do come around.

With that said

I find when I use my general watered down **** build, I can aimlessly hit everything as much as I want without really thinking at all. While I'm doing this, I can do just about as much dps as if I was to use my normal dps build, but have to keep a mindful eye on my dps etc. They both equate out to the same.

Conclusion?

Feating general doesn't mean bad tanks, it means you like to just chill, and not have to try so hard to obtain the same results.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    bad tanks. i don't spec general. i use aggro dump abilities and i do okay.
    Yep, know your tanks and use Spirit of Nightfall and Cover of Dusk at appropriate times. If you WANT to grab agro, you most likely can, but timing those skills and knowing tanks is dps lesson no. 1. I see so many dps taking agro when tank is at low health, it continues to amaze me how much those same people die when tanks are trying to lose agro and trade it to next tank.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678