Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Max sin dps possible?

Thanks. I just wanted a pure damage build without taking care of -hate ... just to see how much damage possible is Thats why I have chosen all sources of damage and left out the points in SoN or FtD

But I keep your advice in mind to use it next raid or so. Our guild is raiding T4 and I specced general tree these days as long as our raidleader ask for distraction ... and sometimes is the little cheater ... ähm reaper helpfull.
    Last edited by Argaron; 31st October 2013 at 14:48.
    KlingenBruderschaft

I just like to test with builds i actually raid with.I have found this one working nicely for me,does not mean it's best or max dps

Hf !

Full-out-f*ck-you. The tanks will hate you.
    http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v7_1222...8360283c028488

You can remove 5 from unholy strength and specc spirit of the nigtfall, from the darkness and 1 in antrophy if you want to survive another second.

Big question for me was and is ever: Is armor and spell penetration necessary for pve? Can't decide ... take it - leave it ... take it or better leave it?
    Last edited by Argaron; 5th November 2013 at 10:00.
    KlingenBruderschaft

I feel like i gain alot of damage from it. So many attacks are magic damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Argaron View Post
    Big question for me was and is ever: Is armor and spell penetration necessary for pve? Can't decide ... take it - leave it ... take it or better leave it?
    From my experience not really.Most mobs and bosses are already debuffed so much that there is nothing to bypass.As far as i know armor/spell penetration ignore a part of existing armor/protection ,not debuff it.So when you have -4k from torments,-15% from ruin and -10 from wrack what is there to ignore ?There is almost no point.Anyone that has more experience with these mechanics please correct me if i am wrong.

I have in mind, that the spell penetration increases the damage done by the soulstrike ... but the discussion was about pvp ... I think so. If its also for pve, than the aa-tree with points for penetration should/would have to be on the left "pve" side. I discussed yesterday with a guildmate - he also thinks, that the penetration is useless.
    KlingenBruderschaft

I like seeing people link builds and or give advice to others, while they themselves can't even break 1400 dps on there own sin.

LOL, Some of the peeps here are worth listening too. Some however aren't!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast