Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Max sin dps possible?

I got full t4 + T3 Crafted dagger as main hand and Hyrkanian dagger as off hand. My dps on single target is about 2200 with my pve spec, dunno about strawmen, guess I have to check, qq!

you can push your base dps with speccing lethality but i doubt that it would increase your dps in fight as much at it may look like from base dps push so i'd say, base dps in the char windows is not relevant...

and if you spec lotus or corr is doesnt make a big difference, lotus can do a little more burst dps but overall the difference is not big.

But i would never ever spec lotus weapons. i never saw a parse where this feat did enough dps to be worse over 5 points (you need to fully feat flesh root to use it...)

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    I have nearly identical gear, but my spec is much diffrent....

http://goo.gl/0snxDM

1600 dps is minimum dps on a strawman, putting points into Facestab for PvE dps is pointless imo. The points are better spent in Lotus and dread weapons which proc on off hand dmg. Screenshots are pointless as many people rig scrips to show what they want to show anyways.
    +15% crit chance on Face Stab pointless in PvE???

Some tries with different builds I reached maximum 1.685 sps with 305.058 damage done over a time of 3:01 minutes against "The Evil Strawman of Old Tarantia" No damage potions or something else used. I noticed only, that the damage and the sps is effected by the crit-chance - some tries with same build and same rotation I got huge difference between damage and sps because of the crits I landed ... or not.

I'm not full T4 - my equip is linked. The build I used has NO -hate ... only feated the aa-tree. I'm not saying, that this is the best sps you can reach with the used equip. This is only my maximum sps damage against strawman. I'dont know, what damage you can reach against bosses in raids or groups because I never used this build there.

Maybe some others can optimize rotation and equip and reach more damage and sps against the strawman - hints and advices are welcome

PS: Please - no flameware or threadtrolling

Edit: Forgot the build I used.
    Last edited by Argaron; 31st October 2013 at 11:09.
    KlingenBruderschaft

Okay - same build, same equip, same rotation - different result ... more sps and more damage. I landed more crits and had overall 1% more crit over all.
    Last edited by Argaron; 31st October 2013 at 11:36.
    KlingenBruderschaft

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeri View Post
    +15% crit chance on Face Stab pointless in PvE???
    It's not.

Offhand build can work nicely but it needs to be a fight you hit the boss the whole time and as far as my experience goes you don't really get more damage out of it than fully buffing facestabs.For me facestabs is a far more reliable source of dps with more utility but to each his own i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Argaron View Post
    Okay - same build, same equip, same rotation - different result ... more sps and more damage. I landed more crits and had overall 1% more crit over all.
    For some reason i cannot view Johara's site to see your specc atm,is it down or is it just for me ?Anyway i think with your gear you can be in 1800-1900+ range on strawman without pots ,close to 2k+ with pots.Entity dagger/spine of dagon makes a difference to climb higher

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    For some reason i cannot view Johara's site to see your specc atm,is it down or is it just for me ?Anyway i think with your gear you can be in 1800-1900+ range on strawman without pots ,close to 2k+ with pots.Entity dagger/spine of dagon makes a difference to climb higher
    Hmmm ... can't reach Johara's too. Hope this link for my build works now.

Edit: I have another build in mind, that needs to be tested. Will try this later.
    Last edited by Argaron; 31st October 2013 at 12:34.
    KlingenBruderschaft

Oh goodie another epeen thread. If you think Face Stab is worthless in PvE you're not using it often enough and losing a lot of DPS, it's more than worth feating into.

Quote Originally Posted by Argaron View Post
    Hmmm ... can't reach Johara's too. Hope this link for my build works now.

Edit: I have another build in mind, that needs to be tested. Will try this later.
    Try this if you want :

http://is.gd/iItHXf

Atrophy point can go anywhere,i just like to have it ;p

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast