Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T5 armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    fc also said its not T5
    Link?

All I recall is Morrison saying they were initially thinking of it as t3.5, but nothing was final.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    Link?

All I recall is Morrison saying they were initially thinking of it as t3.5, but nothing was final.
    and morrison was also quoted saying that there would be set bonuses.. Which the new GD promptly said, huh what?

So the only thing we know is there is a Palace of Cetris, but no one knows what will be inside -- if anything, ever.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

My gut feeling is Palace of Cetriss is empty, Funcom hasn't done anything in the inside.

Instead we get rehashed 6 mans of 5+ yr old dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    My gut feeling is Palace of Cetriss is empty, Funcom hasn't done anything in the inside.

Instead we get rehashed 6 mans of 5+ yr old dungeons.
    No, they've done something. They put up invisible walls to block you from getting up there.

This would be a great place for the GD to chime in....

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    No, they've done something. They put up invisible walls to block you from getting up there.

This would be a great place for the GD to chime in....
    Oh, you can get past the walls and get to Palace of Cetriss.

There are quite a few pics of what the outside of it looks like.

Edit: found some: http://imgur.com/a/6O9LP#0
    Last edited by Texan615; 28th October 2013 at 15:44.

If you're expecting an expansion, then I feel bad for you. The only reason we got RoTGS was the game flopped so heavily in the US/EU markets that they attempted a desperate gamble on hauling in the Asian markets.

T5 isn't gonna happen any time soon if at all. All of the companies resources are currently aimed at their new LEGO game, and there's maybe 1-2 guys converting 5 year old dungeons into unchained dungeons.

But a whole new tier of gear? Naw, welcome to life support.

Just a very big LOOOL, sadly thing that people waiting for imaginary T5, there will be another raid instance like t3.5 with different statistic in items and for sure you can forgot sets with 0 const and tons of DPS.

qq
    We will be Serious after death.

I saw that and what slith put on his blog, but the way that I got up before was blocked now.

The outside area there, shown in the pictures, has also been updated since Dragon Spine was released and those pictures were taken. The npcs in the floor now stand on the ground, and the ground and wooden structures have proper collision detection so you can walk on them instead of through them.

They have at least put some time into polishing the entrance, so you can only imagine they must have had something going on on the inside too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12