Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T5 armor?

Default T5 armor?

Okay I know this concept art is pretty old but we all know that pvp t4 armors are in database already so this could be MAYBE concept art for new tier of armor coming with palace of cetriss.....http://www.tentonhammer.com/system/f...ygian+Silk.jpg

I doubt it, that doesn't at all seem to fit the tribal themes of dragon spine

I think that is way too old concept art to be something for T5, but its true it is already in database like are the next levels of PVP sets too.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    I doubt it, that doesn't at all seem to fit the tribal themes of dragon spine
    true but palace will be still near Stygia (Egypt) so this could be raid armor....also first concept arts of palace of cetriss started to appear in 2009 so maybe Funcom knew that it would be next raid after Jade Citadel.

Has it even been confirmed that they are working on T5? I wouldn't mind if t5 was like crafting "it'll get done soon". But at this point there hasn't been any confirmation of a T5 raid (a raid yes but not something that may be called T5).

T5 is just utopia spreaded by bored vets, nothing else.

okay doesnt matter if t4,5 or t5 or t3 but true is they should introduce new gear with new raid

Quote Originally Posted by razzafour View Post
    So T5 is coming ??
    AFAIK funcom have never mentioned T5 raids or T5 gear.

They have mentioned that the upper limit of item budgets have been met with T4 and they do not intend to put in gear with higher budgets.

I dont think T5 is anywhere in the near future, I dont believe its even been discussed at Funcom HQ, there is no concept art, no brainstorming, no boss script design - I dont think any data on T5 exists anywhere.

My belief which is drawn from funcoms past & current development speed is that we wont get T5 in the next 36 months - if we get it at all. I think what we have now - with POC (when it comes out in 2014) will be all we have in AOC for a good few (3) years.
    Last edited by K4nnyc; 28th October 2013 at 12:06.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

I think hes talking about palace of Cethris in dragonspine which is a confirmed raid in development but fc also said its not T5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast