Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iron Tower: Anoki

All things being said. Iron Tower has the most potential in the entire game. Like where does that door lead (the one after the torture boss) downstairs? Maybe theres an entire 5 floors beneath IT we havent explored yet... SO MUCH can be done with this place!

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    I knew this would happen. People I've discovered are entirely one sided creatures, they can only see things from their perspective and not in the eyes of a bunch of dinged 80's.
    We know you see from multiple perspectives: your real toons and the imaginary ones you raid t4 with.

Iron tower is fine, how in the world do you thnk people used to do that fight back before Khitai and T4 and AAs? No VoM back then, so having a dt wouldn't have helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Cins, how can you be sure they just added a barricade but left both global combat formulas AND the mobs stats alone during that?
    I know they didn't. There were Disciples of Desumo and Disciples of Rabidus in there, not the generic disciples we have now and they're even today the toughest mobs in old world (very few if any people ever stopped to think who the hell is Rabidus for years). Who knows what else got changed over the years aside from their names, but all past evidence tells us that FC doesn't make any pve stuff harder after launching it.

There might always be an exception to the rule maybe. Makes me curious about IT now...

Even back then a lag spike and disabled particles could wipe a group, but that "can't dps ghosts down fast enough" seems something worth trying out with similar group compositions...maybe they just changed the timer on the "bomb"?

I knew this would happen. People I've discovered are entirely one sided creatures, they can only see things from their perspective and not in the eyes of a bunch of dinged 80's.
    You are aware of the curve? You cant except fresh dinged 80s to enter places that are not ment for a group full of fresh 80? :|

Iron Tower is the funnest 6 man in the game, imo! I would love to see that place expanded on.

They should have a surprise visit by Vixtrix at the very top in Unchained mode... maybe carrying away the final boss to his doom, weave a good back story behind it too!

Never had serious issues with Anoki, but the Desumo fight with the moving circles is one of the most annoying things in the game. I usually volunteer to be the one who does not take a stone so I can go ahead and die and not have to run around.
    Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero, Pro Sexto Roscio
    ------
    Heraclea (conq)--Hippolyte (rgr)--Ursamaior (BS)--Turandot (demo)--Nhutruong (DT)--Grignette (barb)--Haboob (HoX)--Androctone (guard)--Almawt (sin)--Dysphemia (necro)
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

Quote Originally Posted by Heraclea View Post
    ... I usually volunteer to be the one who does not take a stone so I can go ahead and die and not have to run around.
    And this is why Tower fails ~ this attitude.

You'll be useless for anything over T2 .

Good guilds not only take their people to raids; but ensure they can play their class before hand.
    Last edited by Mustaine; 3rd November 2013 at 07:20.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

They should have a surprise visit by Vixtrix at the very top in Unchained mode... maybe carrying away the final boss to his doom, weave a good back story behind it too!
    You do know there is a story there already?
    I am Stian ingame...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast