Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Halloween event has a level requirement?

Quote Originally Posted by Aell View Post
    It's pretty simple. This game hates new players. All efforts are focussed toward creating more stuff for obsessive-compulsives to grind forever for.

Welcome to the wonderful world of barriers to entry. You're going to see a whole lot of those.

(And yes, it stinks but the vets here will piss and moan and cry about anyone having access to content that they "worked for" by which they mean they did same damn thing four million times in a row. Dumb design and financial self-harming. The legacy of Craig Morrison).
    I don't think that's true. Ymir's Pass and Turan were large scale add-ons geared towards lower level players. They have uncountable easy modes and normal dungeons for fresh 80's, and if you sub (which you should) your getting free levels every day and access to packs which allow you to buy quite a few double exp pots, and there is always the vet rewards. You don't actually need to have played for years to enjoy vet rewards, after paying a month you can buy exp pots right away.

It's so easy to get to 80, and it's fairly simple to do enough easy modes to get decent enough blue armor. The only hinge is that you need a sub, I think AoC is worth a few bucks a month to have access to all that content. You can level to 80 and get a full suit of k6 armor (which is good enough for top tier content) in under 2 months, that's fairly fast progression as far as mmo's go.
    Last edited by Suctum; 29th October 2013 at 09:48.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    This game not hate the new players, why peoples need continue throw **** on this game and the funcom? The game have problems but people can not see them, although continuanod to cry to pull **** out of everything (even where there is no need.
    For first, it's not a bug if in claim you have old halloween letter. If you are a new player you DO the old quest, i done a check rolling one alt, get the claim and letter gived me the quest if you are new for you is new that questo so ... where is the problem?
    The game think of the new, if i remember how was hard a time try to gear yourself. +1AA for level (at level80 you have 82 AA i remember me start to 0), raids will gift you 1 relic for everyboss give you weapons (lol years ago also collect T2 was hard i remember done a lot of pug for not win nothing T2) now for do one exaple 3 relic T1 = one less item, there are 3 raids T1 if one player with a minimum of initiative organize one run (T1 is easy to organize simple read tactic) and holds a relic reserved for himself gain 3 relics as gift + 3 relics reserved = 6 relics this means that if you have not won anything in 3 raids, an item, not a relic (highly unlikely) you can go instantly to buy 2 item raid minor or a large one like the chest, we want to talk about the gain of rares in NM? these features seem to me all dedicated to new players and / or new characters.
    I repeat if one player is new and under lv40 can buy the chest or simple do the old quest!

t1-t2-t3 raids are usless, they only gather ppl on them so they can craft weapon for themself and ppl actually think they got "good stuff if they won some usless items" i only do t1-t2 raids for vanity and ofc guild raids when someone do need that weapon. or then i help at w1 opening so someone can farm shards while new players are thinking "why we stop raid?"
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    t1-t2-t3 raids are usless, they only gather ppl on them so they can craft weapon for themself and ppl actually think they got "good stuff if they won some usless items" i only do t1-t2 raids for vanity and ofc guild raids when someone do need that weapon. or then i help at w1 opening so someone can farm shards while new players are thinking "why we stop raid?"
    huh

T1 - T3 weapons are frequently better than Khitai

T3 soldier armour is excellent

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    huh

T1 - T3 weapons are frequently better than Khitai

T3 soldier armour is excellent
    yes yes weapons are good, but then again, just get into cloud boss and get best weapon.. and takes less time, and in crom everyone can do it, on fury, just top raid guilds. but with my luck? in around 4-5 year raiding, i only got one t3 weapon for my barb( 1he conq) when others pass it.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    so you are speaking of true power? so you mean a new player cannot become 80 and get is T4 instant? -.- For first if you are new you want live the game and you want see all (when i becomed 80 the first time i joined raid T1/2 for see it) second maybe armor arent power as khitai BUT it's free get armor there and my friend i assure you it's different start khitai in full T2 and start khitai in full crap green/blu (full T2 cannot Maintank but can tank switching aggro with a second tank and can be a great OT, blu oldword you can only sucks) and you have possibilities to get weapons and most are better oh khitai weapons. As last i speaked of rare in NM too and expetice gained on levelling up (new players can have 82 AA when 80 this was a dream at my time)

PS suctum remembered me the Turan that have yes raid t3.5 but a excellent low-level content level 50 really nice who is new player and go in Turan (and turan is usable as to f2p if you buy it) have really fast level and funny for not speak of easy decent blu gear (good vanity) and easy rares to some instances as Threshold of Divinity really funny part of game
    Last edited by zujilin; 29th October 2013 at 11:32.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12